what do u call ur parents,????

Cool, it happens with lots of families & bebas :ok:

Some people we know from the countryside, they have that lil girl who says “Babi” i.e. Papi :rofl: but was sweet.

[quote=Za3ma]mad, sadiqi, ana bzzaaaaaaaaf "lik
like all the girls here
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

ur words ma waslounich ga3
hite ana lfouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuq lfouq
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

ki jitek a samu?[/quote]
zidih za3ma nti li kat3arfi lih hta .tbark lah 3lik o khlass . khamssa o khmiss

dunno if mine counts coz im not moroccan BUT i call my mum anne or annecim and my dad baba, sometimes even babskittikino

[quote=Za3ma]achmin -an adult male---- calls his father baba
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

:fouet::fouet:

i use lwalid and lwalida

and u??[/quote]
heyyyyyyyy jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

well some men in the american south call their father daddy and it still sounds masculine and appropriate is all i can say

lwalid…lwalida…the father…the mother…not even my mother and father…how puritan and proper…how boring jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

daddy and momma doesnt sound masculine at allllll ya ach :smiley: well to me it doesn’t

i know a turkish dude, who calls his dad “Joseph” when his name is “Yusuf”, that is soooooooo rude for us, but his dad doesn’t mind

[quote=Za3ma]jjjjjjjjjjjjj
wakha wlad danone tay kabro bi asnane qawiya wa bayda
amma mad maskin
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj[/quote]
so u mean 2 say that ur teeth are black and rotten??? jjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj 3tak f samim

[quote=LallaAïcha]daddy and momma doesnt sound masculine at allllll ya ach :smiley: well to me it doesn’t

i know a turkish dude, who calls his dad “Joseph” when his name is “Yusuf”, that is soooooooo rude for us, but his dad doesn’t mind[/quote]
well anyway i was speaking darija when i said baba…i use this term bc that is what my friends call their dads…wakha w7na oulad danone jjjjjjj ida 3riftina…oulad l7ouma azibda 9aribi tchoufi jjjjjjj

ayit labouya adoptif his real name, first name

ayit loumi ‘mom’

wayit loumi maghribia ‘oumi’ wla ‘oumaima’ :slight_smile:

well , the theory of ppl who calls their mom ‘‘mama’’ are wlad danone is wrong :smiley: … once i heard a criminal who live in my neighbourhood callin his mother ‘‘mamaaaaaaaaaaaaa’’ hhhh next time i’ll grab him to show u a za3ma … well in case he is not in jail as usual :smiley:

im okay with mama and baba too, za3ma just grew up in the tough zone

yeah do that mad

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

ach
be proud that i mentiong u in my topic
ur my inspiration buddy
u mean you say lmima not oumaima
that’s as good as lwalida
but mommy jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
and no my teeth r not black i don’t smoke jjjjjjjjj
i’m not saying they’re white jjjjjjjj

mad
its means that ur criminal friend has a soft spot
one day he will toub
jjjjjjjj
w goul liya m3a men mesaheb jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

samu
qlabti 3liya akhti
jjjjjjjjjjjjj

aicha
jjjjjjjjjjjjj
yes i grew up without milk or yogurt
no yogourt = real woman
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

[quote=Za3ma]samu
qlabti 3liya akhti
jjjjjjjjjjjjj[/quote]
7choma 3lik kheti maymkanch na9lab 3lik walah hta 3ziza 3liya bzaaaf o kat3jbini mali kat3ti l mad f samim rani 9olt lik nti li kat3arfi lih tbark lah :^^: i was just teasing

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
me too
don’t worry hbiba
:okay:

loooolllll u c a za3ma :stuck_out_tongue: dont play with me i know criminals wuahahahahhahahaha

samia : :open_mouth: did u say that za3ma … hehehehehehehehehehehhe dude this is just coz the door is opened :stuck_out_tongue: lets close the door w tchoufi :smiley:

Cool, it happens with lots of families & bebas :ok:

Some people we know from the countryside, they have that lil girl who says “Babi” i.e. Papi :rofl: but was sweet.[/quote]
Haha lol @ it happens with lots of families & bebas :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha baaabi XD that’s so cuute =)

For me baba = father sounds a little bit strange.
In Russian baba means grandmother :ok: …especially kids like to call them this way. And grandfather sounds like ded or deda :stuck_out_tongue:

haha… we have alot of fairytales for kids which begin smth like: Once upon a time there were ded and baba :smiley:

za3ma, did you graduate from comedy school?

[quote=Za3ma]jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
ach
be proud that i mentiong u in my topic[/quote]
lol iwa charaftini bzaf akhti thank you for the attention jjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjj
aicha ayih
chkoun qalha lek???

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
ach
charaf kollo liya