Wesh 7al/ sh7al

Nooo i haven’t heard Ayli Ayli, i’ll look it up in a bit :wink: and yeahhh laki qalbi is great, though i’m over it now, coz i listened to it about 484398w23388343874784 times, and thought its enough already

haha, well if bribery doesn’t work then i’ll threaten him :smiley: its one way or the other :wink:

tell me about it I’ve literally memorised it LOL :cool:
Threatening him?? hmm tempting hehe :wink:

It’s two against one, bound to work :wink:

and yeahhh I have too but i don’t know what i’m saying when i recite the lyrics… stupid. =)

Getting back to the topic: WE STILL NEED A TRANSLATION FOR THE PHRASE IN THAT SONG lwlf s3ib… so chukran bzaf w Llah y7fdkom to any kindhearted darija speakers that offer to help.

Yeah I second that :okay:

so he goes …
lwelf s3ib lwelf s3ib … malih tbib = lwelf is when u get used to sth , in this case he means her love
s3ib is hard
malih tbib means u cant find its cure , tbib is the doctor
the moroccan word for malih = ma3ndouch

yak ntia lli 3che9ti = isnt it you who loved
ch7al 7lefti w 9semti = you swore a lot , 7lefti and 9semti have d same meaning
ga3 dak lwelf w ki bghiti nsah = all that welf , how can i forget it

lyouma 3lia tkeberti : lyouma = today , tkeberti = when ur not modest with someone anymore
w fma7boubk sme7ti = and u left ur beloved
dlamtini w ga3ma khefti moulah <====== mini traslate this by urself lol this is an assignment for u :stuck_out_tongue:

ps- this is only d first part of the song , well anyway the other part is as stupid as the 1st one :smiley:
sometimes is a great idea listenin to a song without understandin the lyrics :slight_smile:

[quote=Madridista]so he goes …
lwelf s3ib lwelf s3ib … malih tbib = lwelf is when u get used to sth , in this case he means her love
s3ib is hard
malih tbib means u cant find its cure , tbib is the doctor
the moroccan word for malih = ma3ndouch

yak ntia lli 3che9ti = isnt it you who loved
ch7al 7lefti w 9semti = you swore a lot , 7lefti and 9semti have d same meaning
ga3 dak lwelf w ki bghiti nsah = all that welf , how can i forget it

lyouma 3lia tkeberti : lyouma = today , tkeberti = when ur not modest with someone anymore
w fma7boubk sme7ti = and u left ur beloved
dlamtini w ga3ma khefti moulah <====== mini traslate this by urself lol this is an assignment for u :stuck_out_tongue:

ps- this is only d first part of the song , well anyway the other part is as stupid as the 1st one :smiley:
sometimes is a great idea listenin to a song without understandin the lyrics :)[/quote]
OML! so what I thought was “maani 7aqbeed” was actually “Malih tbib”?! Damn what a mis hearing LOL wlakin shukran bezzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf khoya for translatin!! LOL @ it being stupid! haha

But ma3indeesh ayi fikra (sa7??) wallah about the assignment! lmao ok…

dlamtini= something with what she’s done to me lol
ga3ma= :blink:
khefti= omg um something to do with being scared?? Doubt it lol
Moulah= again no idea haha

loooolllll ma3indeeesh ayi fikra , that sounds egyptian lol

dlamtini ga3ma khefti moulah = ur bein injustice with me , u didnt fear the lord

dlamtini comes from DOLM which means injustice

khefti = comes from lkhawf

moulah = his lord , and he said his lord and not ur lord just to rime with the other sentences
dont confuse moulah here with “moulay” in moulay sma3il for example , the last one isnt used for worshiping this guy its just a kinda respect

about “ga3ma” lol i dont know how to explain it :smiley: im still thinkin of a way ; gimme some time plz

haha I knew it! lmao how would u say it in Darija? :huh:
ok thanks for that, everything I wrote was completely out the window haha
take as long as u like! btw what about the very first sentence in the song, the one I asked about starting with “Rani dayeb” would that mean “I am melting” for some reason I think that coz of “doub” LOL :roll: