We speak English too!

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel like all English speaking members have disappeared from the forum. At the beginning, the forum was more in English than in French, and we started wondering if there were any French speaking people around. Then all of a sudden, all topics seemed to have shifted to French ^^.

I just wanted to make sure our members know that this forum is multilingual, so… Do not be intimidated by French, dear English speakers :).

Show up! :wink:

yes…okaaaaay:^^:

:slight_smile: thats the spirit

Maybe the people from these forum, could do a post with the translations with the most used words too, in severeal languages, English / French / Spanish / Portuguese / … :wink:

Right now we have mainly people who speak French or English. Not many of us are fluent in Spanish nor Portuguese, so maybe you can help with that in the future ;).

Off course, anything i can translate or help with just pm.

Any way i thought that Spanish was the third official language in Morocco, is’nt it ?

Peace

Obrigado for offering help, Alex :). That’s kind of you. [I edited your post to delete your e-mail address to save you from spam. I can get your e-mail address from your profile]
As for languages, after Arabic, French is officially used in administrations and education. Spanish is not an official language, but it’s spoken in the North even more than French.

i can understand some words in english but spanich?:blink:…walouuuuuuuuuu! i’m not from the north of morocco :smiley: