W 3lash kayn diwana!

Une chanson… intéressante !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkUEdTTC410[/youtube]

W 3lash kayna diwana
Ana jazayri w nbghik ya lmaghrabiyya

Chkoun sam3ek lol
Nice video, I like the music too… thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

Allah y Waff9ek SM.
3lach kayna diwana doit être diffusée à Zouj Bghal.

what’s diwana mean? :slight_smile:
and he says “nbghik yal maghrebya” i’m SO confused because
i know nbghi is ‘i want’ and it’s used to mean ‘i love’
is there an ACTUAL word for ‘i love’? or even in dictionaries would it say ‘bghi’??
and that works for people, cos if you love them you want them, but with hobbies/objects etc?
“i love football” = nbghi kortil qadam?? does that work?
ANYWAY LOVE THE SONG XD

Diwana means customs, like when you enter and exit a country and must declare what you are bringing across the border with the customs office

Thanks, Ummaryam. I didn’t see this post before, Tukha.
So to get back to your question. Bghâ is the verb for nbghik. It’s similar to the way Spanish people say te quiero for I love you, while it actually literally means I want you.
For objects, we generally say: 3zîz(a) 3liyya, literally, it’s dear to me.
So you’d say: 3ziza 3liyya lkoura.

woo je savais pas qu’il y avait même des chansons comme ça maroco algérien :smiley:

3lache kayna diwana

la fille parle la meme langue que nous ya AUCUNE difference ! j’ai jamais vu une langue autre que la votre qui ressemble le plus a la notre

meme avec la tunisie c pas pareil

Wa même le chanteur on a pas l’impression qui est algérien. Bssa7 il y a des différences entres nos dialectes respectifs, bl7qq elles sont pas très grandes. Mais je dirais que ça dépend des régions.

c’est sur a l’extreme est algérien c carrément du tunisien

mais le dialecte 100% algérien c’est le centre la région d’alger bah meme ce dialecte ressemble + a celui du maroc qu’a celui de la tunisie

thanks SM for l’explication :hap: