Vocabulary for a conversation

Hello,
Could someone please help me with the following phrases/ constructions?

Thank you for the… spices/ (dry) couscous !

Nice to meet you (i.e. talk to you on-line, whatever would be the normal thing to say) !

May I please speak to… ? (on a telephone)

I study math and economics.

I am working for the summmer as a research assistant for a UN project. (whatever the simplest construction
would be to convey this idea more or less)

I am Catholic/ Christian.

I will come visit next summer, inshallah.

Shukran!
-Kazanka

We are here to help, so don’t hesitate to ask :).

Thank you for the = Shukran 3la l…
(L is the definite article to add to the word coming after the thank you expression)
Spices = 3Tôr.
Couscous = Kskso.
Dry couscous = kskso nâshf.
Although not sure what you mean by dry couscous, we do not really call it that way.

We say mtshrrfîn, which is literally “we are honored” (to know you, to meet you).

3yyt liyya l…, 3afak. (Talking to a boy).
3yyti liyya l…, 3afak. (Talking to a girl).
Literally: Call… for me, please.

Kanqra lmatt w liqtiSâd.

We call math the same way, but it’s riyâDiyyât in classical Arabic.

Had SSîf ghadi nkhdm f wâ7d lmshrô3 dyâl l2omam lmotta7ida.
Literally: This summer, I am going to work in a UN project.

Ana masî7iyya, kâtholîkiyya.

Ghadi nji SSîf jjây, inshallah.
Literally: I am coming next summer, inshallah.

As you are familiar with Arabic, here is a reminder of the transliteration:
3 = ?
7 = ?
I hope that my way of writing it all up there is clear to you, and that it’s satisfying :). Don’t hesitate to ask me for further details or explanations.

Thank you very much Butterfly! Can I ask for one clarification. In the transcription it seems like you don’t include short vowels? I can’t quite figure out how to pronounce mtshrrfîn.
:^^:

[quote=Kazanka]Thank you very much Butterfly! Can I ask for one clarification. In the transcription it seems like you don’t include short vowels? I can’t quite figure out how to pronounce mtshrrfîn.
:^^:[/quote]
We do not pronounce then in Darija. People would write it as: metsherrfîn, using e like in the end of femme in French for example, a plain sokôn (as you studied Arabic, you must know this).
I hope this helps.