Very Sad Video: What happened to a woman after taking a swine flu shot

Watch this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM[/youtube]

I read comments on Youtube, and it’s pathetic how people find the girl’s walk to be funny. Her life turned to a tragedy, and yet some people find that to be hilarious.
Also, what do you think about the claims of some people that this video is fake?

This is western media, we can’t believe nor disbelieve what they broadcast. “BUT” i don’t think such story could be fabricated , wallahu a3lam.

If it’s true, i don’t have much to say exept that perhaps (or absolutely) God did not want her to be a cheerleader !
If it’s not, it must be some plan to keep people away from the shots, they’re starting to run out according to latest reports…

Sub7anallah what perspective each person has.
I saw the girl from a merely human perspective, I felt sorry for her tragedy, provided that it’s a true story. I don’t care what her beliefs are, or what she does, I just considered her as a human being, and of course, I am not entitled to call this a punishment from God, because you can never tell.

I mentioned God as reference to fate, cuz this could have happened to any one of any belief. & also since they’re not even sure wether that is caused by th eshots or sth else…

Ariel Sharon is a human being, Ahmed Deedat was human being, how did they end ? regardless their beliefs & their deeds…

This could not be punishment from God, but can be just a lesson, but in fact yeah we can’t say cause personally I don’t know this girl’s life…

I’ve seen this video posted before on FB but didnt watch it cause I actually don’t like to see these things… Did she really start to move backwards, or had movements disorders, or paralysis?
[sorry for such question, just curious to know sans watching, it’s ok anyway]

Thanks doudi 4 posting

^o)

oh no! what a/an ??? story!
Thanks so much guys :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

i didn’t find her act credible, to me it looked fake but Allahu a3lam…

[quote=Paperbird]I mentioned God as reference to fate, cuz this could have happened to any one of any belief. & also since they’re not even sure wether that is caused by th eshots or sth else…

Ariel Sharon is a human being, Ahmed Deedat was human being, how did they end ? regardless their beliefs & their deeds…[/quote]
You can’t compare a criminal to this girl about whom we know nothing. We are not well placed to judge people’s actions. You know that God sent a non-Muslim woman to heaven for the simple action of giving sadaqa (shaqq tamara), and he sent a Muslim one to hell because she tortured her cat. Who are we to say that this could be a punishment from God? What about all the Muslims that get more tragic accidents? Isn’t it that balaa2 can also be a test from God to those he loves most?
That is why I said that I looked at the girl from a purely human perspective, as I am entitled to check her good and bad deeds, and make a judgment on the outcome of the balance.

[quote=Gretchen]^o)

oh no! what a/an ??? story!
Thanks so much guys :slight_smile: :P[/quote]
I see that you watched the video by yourself (or you didn’t?). Have I been around earlier, I could have answered you.
And regarding your attitude, sometimes it’s easier to just run from reality by ignoring it. Trust me, it’s not the best behavior to adopt. I was there, I know how it is.

LA, some people argue that the Western media is known for creating fake stories like that. Allahu a3lam, we are considering both possibilities. But did you read about her neurological condition?

What I don’t understand is how is it possible that she had dystonia only when she walks forward. Is it that when she walks backwards she tricks her brain in some sort?
Anyone familiar with neurology around?

No, i made my assumption purely from a non-informed perspective, i found her actions a bit too ostentatious, but like i said, only Allah knows the reality… and if it IS real, then may Allah help her with her life.

[quote=Darija-Lover][quote=Paperbird]I mentioned God as reference to fate, cuz this could have happened to any one of any belief. & also since they’re not even sure wether that is caused by th eshots or sth else…

Ariel Sharon is a human being, Ahmed Deedat was human being, how did they end ? regardless their beliefs & their deeds…[/quote]
You can’t compare a criminal to this girl about whom we know nothing. We are not well placed to judge people’s actions. You know that God sent a non-Muslim woman to heaven for the simple action of giving sadaqa (shaqq tamara), and he sent a Muslim one to hell because she tortured her cat. Who are we to say that this could be a punishment from God?[/quote]
i didn’t say anything about punishment ! i didn’t compare Sharon to the girl i compared him to Deedat. & i did that to get to the point u said:

that’s why i mentioned Deedat.

what i said originally was “God did not want her to become a cheerleader” <— that’s fate/destiny, it could be punishment & could be not, but in all manners, it’s absolutely a lesson, for her & all of us.

[quote=Darija-Lover]I see that you watched the video by yourself (or you didn’t?). Have I been around earlier, I could have answered you.
And regarding your attitude, sometimes it’s easier to just run from reality by ignoring it. Trust me, it’s not the best behavior to adopt. I was there, I know how it is.[/quote]
no i didnt that’s y i asked what happened exactly so i imposed on my brother to see and tell me.
Regarding my attitude, yeah but i have enough and dont want to be depressed more by hearing such stories, that’s y i tend to do so.
Thanks hun :slight_smile:

veryyy sad :frowning: