urgent tranlastion pls

can sm translate it for me please… it’s very important for me… (in case u don’t know it’s moroccan)

ahalone naskar ma3ande zhar chira le nabghiha min galbe tahraj hada3a sarbele omanachrabche.natlab rabe yatla9 srahak hoya jamal

Welcome to the forum, anorewien. Please post an introduction about yourself in the new members forum.

Your sentence sounds Moroccan indeed, but the spelling makes it hard for me to understand some bits. So I’ll translate the other bits that I understand.

ahalone = ??
naskar = I get drunk
ma3ande zhar = I am unlucky
chira = ???
le nabghiha min galbe = that I love from all my heart
tahraj hada3a sarbele = ???
omanachrabche = and I won’t drink
natlab rabe yatla9 srahak hoya jamal = I am imploring God to release you, brother Jamal.

I hope this helps. If you could give a context for the sentence, maybe I can try to guess, but looking at it the way it is now, I am almost clueless.

Alright, that’s silly. It’s only after I was done with this that I realized this person transcribed kh as h. I guessed from the word (khoya) that he/she wrote as hoya. (Kh is the Spanish sound of J).

Anyways, I understand a little bit better now.

Let me get drunk. I am unlucky. Chira that I love from all my heart turned out to be dishonest sarbele and I will not drink. I am imploring God to release you, brother Jamal.

Only two words remain unclear to me, but the sentence makes more sense now.

shukren bzzef

I think he would say "a khalouni "

““Let me get drunk i’m unlucky””

sarbele i think he mean serbili “servez moi” in english “give me” :mdr:

[quote=darija_dialna]I think he would say "a khalouni "

““Let me get drunk i’m unlucky””[/quote]
Yes, I figured out about the H, and that’s how I managed to translate “a khalouni” to “let me”.

Possibly… but it doesn’t fit in very well. How would you ask someone to serve you and you’ll still not drink. It doesn’t make sense to me, so I left it as it was.

maybe he’s wierd :mdr:

Hmmm… I think that it’s a she.