tukhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[quote=tukha]and ayse, did you really have to paint that image in my head?! :cry:
now i’m going to be thinking of that allll the time, daydreaming… i won’t be able to do my work and i have a lot of it :blink:

here’s one for you;
drugs, weird face, PRRAHHHHHHH

;)[/quote]
LooooooL prahhhh thats it :wink:

we forgave him so no fuss…:smiley:

and about the day dreaming, u know c’est haraam to daydream about someone else’s hubby… staaaghfirullah sis… :stuck_out_tongue:

WERE IS THIS POST GOING !!! :plz:

it’s going to the point where i kindly, softly, nicely, PUNCH ayse :hap:
i’m joking, i love you, really :smiley:
but let us face the facts; he is not yours, OR mine!
we can do better than that :clap:
friends? :bise:

ya same here lol ! tukha mpmo he is all urzz :smiley:

THANKYOU PEOPLE :hap:
even though ma bghitsh nakhdo
(how do you say, i don’t want him? i couldn’t think of it, so i just said i don’t want to have him LOL)

love*, i mean, not want

Like, muneeb I don’t support this thread at all :hm:.
I am here for translations though :).
I don’t want him = mâ bghîtôsh.
I don’t love him = ma kanbghîhsh.
I hate him = Mâ kan7mlôsh.

why do you not support this thread?
and thankyou!
that is another thing… the “ka-” before negative, when do you use it? always?

Has the ka- something to do with negative?

i’m sure it does!
but then again, i’m not sure :smiley:

[quote=tukha]but let us face the facts; he is not yours, OR mine!
we can do better than that :clap:
friends? :bise:[/quote]
youre right actually, he’s some chica’s in marseilles :cry:

LoL let’s just pray for the best, we r joking abt him anyway, we both know we wouldn’t marry a guy like that even if they paid us both a fortune, non ma jumelle? :smiley: we’re decent girls :hap: annnnnd of course friends :hit: :bise:

thalla habibti…

YESSS, OF COURSE :hap:
we’re decent jumelles <3

:d

bigsmile :smiley:
so, this post goes by the name of tukhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
so let’s talk about her;
she’s amazing :slight_smile:

LOL jokinggg :hap:

haha yeah she IS … i think in derja it would be hiya wa3ra or wa3r … someting like that :smiley:

wa3ra because in case you didn’t notice i am GIRL!!!
jokeee :D:D what a gorgeous pic! can i steal it? (the maroc girls one) it’s adorable :hap:

LoL go riiight ahead…

what!!! you’re a gIRLLLLL??? lol of course you are :^^: i’ve been saying MA jumelle for the past 387387289 days (not really that long but anyhow) so its quite common sense to extract that you’re a bent from there :stuck_out_tongue: i just wasn;t sure about that very word, and whether it has a feminine to it a jumelle wa3ra…

No, the -ka is for continuous actions. It just happened that in the above mentioned examples continuous verbs were in the negative form as well.

Ta jumelle est mi-homme mi-femme? :^^:
Feminine form: T-hllây.
You’ll never forget that now, I am positive about it.

Oh my God! Tukha, do you realize that your twin is still skeptical about your gender?
[—]
Just read the other posts. I really rush too much to answer before reading the whole thing.
So yes MPM, basically you can have feminine forms of adjectives by adding -a at the end. Generally speaking, words ending with -a are feminine.

Derja… That’s the Tunisian way of calling it ;).