...trying to help a friend...

Can someone translate this for me please?

I’m scared that it’s dirty or crude… but I can’t seem to find anything online to explain what it means.
I’m asking because I saw it on the facebook status of one of my friends (who is english, but studies with moroccans…)… one of the moroccans she speaks to often is quite fowl mouthed… and I wouldn’t be suprised if he told this girl a rude message to put on her facebook without her knowing how bad it was, just to embarrass her.
Then agan, ti may not be rude… I really don’t know. :S

I am sorry, but that indeed is too rude. I would even be embarrassed to tell you in private, but let me give you a shout.

it’s very rude and dirty can’t be told here in public. it’s offensive

I am sorry you had to see it on the forum, faltadialy. I only saw it now, and removed it immediately.

I was afraid it would be :frowning:
Thanks so much, guys. If someone could PM me, I would appreciate it.
Admin, please forgve the rudeness of my original post.

ShOok, I sent you an e-mail.
It’s okay, you didn’t know.

Once agan everyone, I’m so sorry. I just found out what it does indeed mean, and I can’t begin to explain how sorry I am. Sorry for the offence, everyone.

A good thing will come out of this, you learned an offensive expression that you can recognize in the future, and you’ll warn your friend.

it’s ok shook it’s not your fault. you can always ask help if you need it…you’re welcome at anytime.

Admin, don’t be sorry I’m sure you’re doing your best.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey what about us :S we wanna know that word to recognize it in the future :^^:

Haha, you may regret knowng what it is… but I can email you, if you’d really like to know.

Not surprising. I was actually going to tell you to expect Mad asking about the censored sentence. Up to you guys to exchange that knowledge in private. Mad, just don’t feel generous enough to share it with the rest of the world in public.

LOLLLLLL when it comes to those things he’s one generous bugger, let’s just try to keep our ears and eyes to ourselves :smiley: