trying to find a song

Salam to all,

I was wondering if somebody could help me,

I was in morocco last summer and there was a song i remember, that was shown on one of the music channels.

I’ve tried looking for it, but i dont know the name of the song or the name of the singer.

what i do remember is the video, it’s a young male singer, and in the video he is walking and his wearing this t-shirt, and the graphics and the color of the t-shirt keep changing, throughout the song. i think it’s just him in the video. it’s really colorful. and has a nice beat.

i dont know wheter the information i have given is enough for someone to know what im talking about, but it’s worth a try right?

WHat did the guy look like? his features? was he a bit chubby? And was he old? And are you sure it was a moroccan artist or do you think it could have been any Mid Eastern artist as well?
Anyway, a little more info would be helpful Amira.

If you can also remember any of the words, that can help us guess some of the lyrics.
For the moment, your description doesn’t give me enough hints. :slight_smile:

kan-dnn qllbti 3la had l-vídeo. l’3anwán dyal-ha: D.A.N.C.E
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49esza4eiK4[/YOUTUBE]

Haahaha maarten, hadi lvideo machi bdarija :slight_smile: olakin lmohim, raha mzyana. chukran

Corrections are more than welcome :wink:

I don’t remember much, just he was a skinny guy, walking through a city/town, alone i think.

I don’t even remember if he was moroccan or from elsewhere?

umh, I guess this post is closed.