translation please

Jawj lila tderbiroooooo rham =

“jawj” is a typo, it’s supposed to be jwaj.

& “jwaj lila” means “a one night marriage”…no idea about the rest !

tderibiroooo…tadabiro?..you two or you all are looking for/searching? rham the girls name?

nah :no: you’re the only one in the world who adds “i” everywhere.

Never heard of Rham…

hhhhhhhhh yea…im unique like dat…1 of a kind…riham or some spell it reeham?

PB, I am disappointed! Wah asadiqi, the VERY famous Moroccan proverb posted above was too hard for you to guess? Shake off your neurons! (Laaaa, kidding of course, and I am tired of saying all the time that I am kidding :stuck_out_tongue: so get used to it, PB dialna, that was just to pay back something hhhhh)

Anyways, the proverb is:
Jwaj lila tadbirou 3am

Meaning, the wedding that will only take a night, should be prepared for a whole year
it’s usually said about any major event that needs serious planning and which someone seems to take too lightly, so you tell them jwak lila tadbirou 3aaaam

Kudos to me

How on earth am i supposed to figure out “tadbiro” out of “tdarbirooooooooooo” & “3am” from “Rham” !!!
even Ach thought it’s a girl’s name :huh:
especially when i’ve never heard of that “famous” proverb…

haha o yea duh we already had that one just not that long ago remember

nah :no: you’re the only one in the world who adds “i” everywhere.[/quote]
haaaaaaaahaaaaaa :mdr:

to be honest when i first saw rham, i thought maybe its a typo and the person meant hram ya3ni 7aram

How on earth am i supposed to figure out “tadbiro” out of “tdarbirooooooooooo” & “3am” from “Rham” !!!
even Ach thought it’s a girl’s name :huh:
especially when i’ve never heard of that “famous” proverb…[/quote]
It’s as famous as alf takhmima w takhmima oula derba b mqess, and same meaning too…
we live in two different planets, so no wonder…

good job, achy, you actually did guess the word right, getting rid of all the unnecessary letters

hhhhh I just noticed she wroe “jawj” (husband) instead of jwaj (marriage)… that COMPLETELY distorts the meaning lolll

good job, achy, you actually did guess the word right, getting rid of all the unnecessary letters[/quote]
nah :no: he said “tadabiro” , if we delete the "i"s it’s “tdabbro” meaning look/search, & he knew it means that…so he gave a word & gave its correct translation, but it wasn’t the word brought up by Abeer —> “tadbiro” = its planning

I didn’t mean the translation he gave to it, but actually extracting tadabiro from tderibiroooo, that’s probably what helped me guess that tadabiro is actually tadbiro
ach deserves the compliment, still

yay ill take it hhhhh

even though i agree with pb that i had the wrong word hhh

and i agree with pb that that was a messed up typo of a proverb if you guys did get it right

but i disagree about me putting i’s in everything :((((( hhhhh