Translation please !!!

Hello and Salam,
Is it possible that someone translate that for me ???
Thank u shoukran

salam ca va 3lik fin had lghbour andra dfa3ti wla ba9i? bghit ndawaz c1 mais walo mal9itch fin ndawzo casa galo lia makayninch drari liydawzoh khas hta ytjma3 class 3ad ydawzoh daba ghadi n9alab nchri chi attestation mn chi ecole prive hit mnin rado 3lia galo lia rfadna lik hir ma9ritich mnin trafdat lik visa lawla chof hawli justifier lihom ana kanti tat9ray tadiri vorbereitung ok darori l9raya
bb

Honestly, this message is pretty messed up, even for a native Darija speaker :huh: i’ll try to fight with it :wink:

Peace, how’ve yo been, where’ve you been disapearing.
what’s up, have you signed up yet ? i wanted to but i couldn’t find where to do it in Casablanca, they told me in Casablanca there isn’t any boys who do it, they need to wait until a class gathers to do it (its talking about sth like an exam, sth like a driving liscence :roll: !! )
I’m gonne search to buy an attestation from a private school, because when they resonded me they said…

[quote=Silke]hit mnin rado 3lia galo lia rfadna lik hir ma9ritich mnin trafdat lik visa lawla chof hawli justifier lihom ana kanti tat9ray tadiri vorbereitung ok darori l9raya
bb[/quote]
i couldn’t translate this part, even the first one is messed up, only the 2 sides of that conversation would understand the contest !!!

sorry

[color=#10FE00]EDIT : i understood from another post that he’s your husband & you’re having Visa problems, so now i know a lil whats goin on. ok:
he said that when they responded him & said that the first one was denied, he didn’t knew where it was denied from, or who it was denied by or sth…
he also says try to justify to them that you have studies, “vorbereitung”, & that its necissary for you…[/color]

the best i could do, sorry :blush:

oh thanks a lot for trying to translate Paperbird…ja he´s my husband and i found this message in his email-account… :hm: i don´t understand anything…may be he wrote this mail for his brother :hm: i don´t know…
ja we have a lot of problems ´cause it´s so hard to be appart and it takes so so long to get any response from the offices here in germany…
so thank u again…
silke

No its not for his brother, most of the words in the 2nd part indicates that he’s adressing a female (the words are in the feminin form).

oh ok…ja the e-mail adress showed that it must be a woman…but i meant that may be the brother of my husband wanted him to write that mail…but to get 100% sure i will ask him :^^:
thx again Paperbird

and if i´m in doubt about an other message i post it here so u could help me again :wink:
silke

I’m glad you say that because I didn’t understand a single sentence :smiley: (only the french words :hap:).

hit mnin rado 3lia galo lia rfadna lik hir ma9ritich mnin trafdat lik visa lawla chof hawli justifier lihom ana kanti tat9ray tadiri vorbereitung ok darori l9raya
bb
i gonna give it a try
"because when they replied, they said the refusal was because i didn’t “study” (maybe didn’t study the lg of the country he’s tryna get itsvisa) look, try to prove that u’ve already studied (sth prolly the lg) by buying a fake attestation (lol that’s how it goes in morocco) and show that you can do “vorbereitung”- sounds like a german word, i don’t know what does it mean- okay studying/learning is important.

it’s not a messed up darija, it’s a messed up way of using the darija and i can see why :slight_smile:
wish ya the best luck sis, long distant relations are hard, inshallah u’ll be together soon. may Allah swt grant you a long happy marital life. Ameen
beslamaz

toub asa7bi…

vorbereitung=preparation, study, 9raiya

what do these words mean in this context anyone?

andra
lawla
hawli

choukran

[quote=achminfar9]andra
lawla
hawli[/quote]
a[color=#FF0500]M[/color]dra = i don’t know the origin of the word or its literar meaning, but it means: what are the news, what happened, what’s new, what…

Lawla = it’s supposed to be “llwla” (the first)

Hawli = try (for feminin), not to be confused with Hawli/7awli (sheep)

llah 3tik l3zz w lbzzzz ya PB :ty:

Mar7ba ! buddy :hap:

what does it means? it’s a greeting…? :hm: thankz

!! sa7bi meands my friend, toub ? i guess he sure meant itoub or ytoob, literally means forgiven, saved.
Ytoob a sa7bi is short for Allah y toob 3lik a sa7bi, it’s sth like “blessed be you” or “God bless you”

itoub 3la Paperbird…shukran gazilan baraka Allahu fik :smiley: and last but not least: shukran bzzaaaaf :^^:

:blush: :hat: