translation please

Could you please tell me what “kifach” and “mafhamtch” mean?
Thanks,

Also “jawabe”

THANKS!!!

Kifach = How? / How so?
Sometimes, if someone didn’t hear what you say, they’d ask “kifach?” and in this case, it can mean “what?”

Mafhamtch = I don’t understand.

Jawabe = (an) Answer or Answer (imperative form).

Please translate: “tebeddalti” , “men soutek ma baynech” ,and “haouk houma tes meilleures copinbayenin”. Oh and also “hana ka ne3iyrt jaoub”

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

tebeddalti = You have changed! [Either m.s or f.s]
men soutek ma baynech = It’s not clear from your (m.s) voice / You’re not recognizable from your voice.
hadouk houma tes meilleures copin bayenin = Those are your best buddies. That’s clear.
hana ka ne3iyrt jaoub = Here I am calling you, pick up. (speaking to a man).

SimplyMoroccan at your service :).

Can you please translate

??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? 9 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? : ?? ???

Thanks

[quote=seljv]Can you please translate

??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? 9 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? : ?? ???

Thanks[/quote]
This looks like an introduction of one of those chain e-mails being forwarded continuously…

“Send it to all your contacts, and you’ll heard good news by tomorrow. If you ignore this message, you’ll have bad luck for 9 years.
The prayer of the prophet Younes, may God’s peace be upon him: There is no God (but Allah)…”

And of course, you didn’t post the whole thing. At least you got an idea about what the e-mail is about.