Translation PLEASE!

“Ma 3mrni tflit 3lik walakin nta daiman tat chk fia, ana 3arfa ma tan 3tikch wkhti walakin had hayam makntch ka3e fdare hit Kano 3ndi mtihana fi Barcelona ou nsit tlefon. Wlakinsmhlia bzaf. Ou hadchi li 3ndi man gulike
. 3arfak mat sbre m3aya. Akire haja hana ngulha lik hia nta insane taibe ou zwine, thla frask”

Thank you so much!!

i’ll give it a go …
Ma 3mrni tflit 3lik - i’ve never betrayed [??] you
walakin nta daiman tat chk fia - but you’re always doubting me
ana 3arfa - i know
[don’t know what all this is: ‘ma tan 3tikch wkhti walakin had hayam makntch ka3e fdare hit Kano 3ndi mtihana’]
fi Barcelona ou nsit tlefon - in bareclona and i forgot to phone [??]
Wlakinsmhlia bzaf << don’t know what ‘wlakinsmhlia’ means … bzaf is a lot :unsure:
Ou hadchi li 3ndi man gulike - and this thing that i have, i won’t tell you.
3arfak mat sbre m3aya. - i know you won’t be patient with me.
Akire haja hana ngulha lik hia nta insane taibe ou zwine - the last thing i’ll say to you is that you’re a good, beautiful person,
thla frask - take care

sorry about the gray areas - wait til someone else helps out, but hope this was OK :slight_smile:

[quote=tukha]i’ll give it a go …
Ma 3mrni tflit 3lik - i’ve never betrayed [??] you
walakin nta daiman tat chk fia - but you’re always doubting me
ana 3arfa - i know
[don’t know what all this is: ‘ma tan 3tikch wkhti walakin had hayam makntch ka3e fdare hit Kano 3ndi mtihana’]
fi Barcelona ou nsit tlefon - in bareclona and i forgot to phone [??]
Wlakinsmhlia bzaf << don’t know what ‘wlakinsmhlia’ means … bzaf is a lot :unsure:
Ou hadchi li 3ndi man gulike - and this thing that i have, i won’t tell you.
3arfak mat sbre m3aya. - i know you won’t be patient with me.
Akire haja hana ngulha lik hia nta insane taibe ou zwine - the last thing i’ll say to you is that you’re a good, beautiful person,
thla frask - take care

sorry about the gray areas - wait til someone else helps out, but hope this was OK :)[/quote]
‘ma tan 3tikch wkhti walakin had hayam makntch ka3e fdare hit Kano 3ndi mtihana’ you don’t(or didn’t) give me and my sister but this (hayam?) wasn’t (ka3e?) in house/home because… and i don’t know how to continue… i hope it’s right as a translation…:eye:

'wlakinsmhlia TUKHA!!! this is simply welakin smah liya…:smiley: but forgive me/but sorry.

i added a little bit…hope it helps…

thanks for the additions sarah :smiley:
and LOLLL, ohmygosh silly meee :lol: how did i not see that ?? hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

ana 3arfa ma tan 3tikch wkhti walakin had hayam makntch ka3e fdare hit Kano 3ndi mtihana fi Barcelona ou nsit tlefon.

I know I wasn’t giving you my time but I wasn’t home in those days because I had exams in Barcelona and I forgot (to bring) the phone

ohhhh merci bzzaf :hap:

3afwan habibti :hap:

Thank you girls :), good job!
Now let me post the whole translation at once. Let you note that the transliteration was a bit odd, but it’s understandable.
For example that “wkhti” was meant to be “wqti”. No wonder Sarah thought it was rather sister than time. :slight_smile:

Alors…

I was never fooling with you, but you always mistrusted me. I know that I didn’t give you enough time, but these past days I wasn’t home at all, because I had exams in Barcelona and I forgot to bring my phone. I am so sorry. That’s all I got to tell you.
I know that you can’t be patient with me. The last thing I want to tell you is that you are a kind and beautiful person. Take care of yourself.

By never fooling with you she meant that she never lied to the person, and she was serious.

thankyouuu :smiley: