translation needed pls :)

rica ederim LA :wink:

sir sir ach 3nd mok madir … written down to my NB :stuck_out_tongue:

how am i being racist hein? u want a translation, 3tini 100 drahem and i’ll think about it

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 100 dhs lolll even my niece of 5 years ask for more than 100 derhem :smiley:
ok gimme ur paypal ill send u 100 :smiley:

dude i didn’t want to deprive you of your wealth, i gave a price la ghla 3la mskin, see how considerate i am

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ur funny :smiley:
ill give u 50 then :stuck_out_tongue:

sorry but the most expensive service i offer is turkish to english translations, 50 dh won’t pay off my expenses even, maybe turkismuslimah will be kind enough to help u :stuck_out_tongue: makfahoumch fil zadohoum fila :^^:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i c that ur block note is still alive :smiley:

what’s a block note?

ur dirty notebook :smiley:

iwaaaaa dima 3icha

whether u like it or not

when it becomes 50 pages or more, im going to print & publish it “The perfect Darija guide by a wanabbiyya, Included: inappopriate expressions and heaps of swear words; exactly what you need on your trip to Morocco” Author: 3icha qendicha ttorkiyya… the title will take up the whole cover so i need an A3 cover khkhkh

don’t worry i;ll put my autograph on one copy and send it to you too, what was your address again? ra9m 29 chari3 nar, jahannam??

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ur crazy
but dont forget that i helped u :stuck_out_tongue: so u gotta pay me when it becomes a best seller :smiley:

PS- i moved so i dont have that address :stuck_out_tongue: ill send u the new one

looohoool…pay you??? malk f jannah??? sorry i remembered that i don’t argue with you anymore so i’ll leave it at that.

and where did turkismuslimah disappear to??? i think she saw my turkish post & use of language and decided to never come here again

nerdesin giiiiii

loll true :slight_smile: we dont argue anymore :wink:

but what was it that i said about peace for a long time :hap:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well we can argue somewhere else :stuck_out_tongue:

The service you are trying to reach is currently unavailable, please try again later.

:stuck_out_tongue:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good one :stuck_out_tongue:

lol your new avatar is better than the others, and not dirty for once.

well since there is a normal lalla … it might be a not dirty avatar :stuck_out_tongue:

bs bs bs me being normal is more likely than you being clean