translation into darija or msa...

hi!!
i’d like to ask you translation for this piece…in darija,if possible,or msa.

I appear to be free,but i suffer in the bottom of the heart cause i hate this life that is soffocating me,while i dream to escape,flee to my own land and forget all this hate…

thank you…:wink:

This is a very beautiful paragraph, I like the translation too, very smooth, with very slight changes. I love it even more in Arabic letters (in Darija too).

Kanbân b7âl ilâ mâ biyyâ wâlô, walakin ana kant2llm f ldâkhl dyâl qlbî, 7ît mâ kan7mlshi hâd l3îsha llî katkhnqnî. Kan7lm nhrb, nmshî lblâdî w nensa hâd lkarâhiyya.

[large]??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ???.[/large]

Let us see you in the forum, Sarahzina :).

is it poetry? :okay:

I think Sarahzina wrote it by herself. She’ll confirm or correct that when she passes by next time.

oooh…yes…i wrote it myself. this is how i feel sometime…:ok:

when i was more young, at high school, i tried to write poetry like famous french poets ( as Arthur Rimbaud or Paul Verlain, do you know them?) but i do not have no talent!:hm:

exemple:

Sensation

Par les soirs bleus d’été, j’irai dans les sentiers,
Picoté par les blés, fouler l’herbe menue :
Rêveur, j’en sentirai la fraîcheur à mes pieds.
Je laisserai le vent baigner ma tête nue.

Je ne parlerai pas, je ne penserai rien :
Mais l’amour infini me montera dans l’âme,
Et j’irai loin, bien loin, comme un bohémien,
Par la Nature, - heureux comme avec une femme.

A. Rimbaud

Why don’t you post them, Kniza? I’ll be happy to discover your hidden talents :ok:.
PS: Did you receive my mail?

yes i received it, thanx.:okay:

There are ten years that i finished my studies, I did not keep nothing of this time: too much cumbersome! :sorry:

i unfortunatly have no talents :cry::cry:

Too bad you lost them. I can’t agree about your talents, I am almost sure everyone of us is good in something. :slight_smile:

as my dad says: lprofesor n sksou! sengh at sh-shgh ighd ittrs f tbla! :wistle:

:mdr:

MDR @ Lprofesor n sksou! That was a GOOD one!
You must have learned how to make it by now ;).

yes. but he wanted to say by there that it is My speciality, My only qualification! :mdr::mdr:
he is not nice!:no: