translation in english

assalam alaikum brother and sister,

I need your help with translation in english:

iza asdik 3ani ana fa inti ghaltana laeno sme3ti bas min giha wa7da, il ayam wil 7a9ee9a hatban werabina 3arif ana kunt dayman gambik welisa gambik bas inti mush wakhda balik. Ana mush zay ma nti fakra we ma batkalimsh 3alaki we7ish ana dayman kunt ba7meeki webastor 3ala kull 7aga wenti 3arfa il kalam dah… argo min il ayam tefata7 3enaki aslo 3ashami feeki kbeer .

cava hmd lah a fin had lghbour wlah ita twahchtk nti ou dak l7ma9 dialk; mazala msatya b3da; thalay frask hta ndiro chi 9hiwa chi nhar ok

ana laila mine maghribe ma badi habibti shi.ilmomhim mitshrfine b3riftik habibti

ana moshe harode 3like 3lache matistahilshe il7a2iy 3aliy rabouke lola 3ala9ti bimsriyine kwayissa konte olti 3anhom haga tanuya base inta bayne moshe masri moadabe by

thanks so much

i edited a line of your translation request as i believe it to be obscene, it was in French and if you are still curious about what it means then let me know and i can send the English translation in private… but i don’t think you should be curious, it is nothing but an indecent offer, i assure you :slight_smile:

some of the texts above are not in moroccan, and so i can’t be that useful regarding them, but i will try to translate the others:

cava hmd lah a fin had lghbour wlah ita twahchtk nti ou dak l7ma9 dialk; mazala msatya b3da; thalay frask hta ndiro chi 9hiwa chi nhar ok

all is good thank God, what’s this absence? i swear i missed you and that crazy (dude) of yours, still crazy, take care until we have coffee some day ok

ana laila mine maghribe ma badi habibti shi.ilmomhim mitshrfine b3riftik habibti

i’m laila from Morocco, i don’t want anything hun. anyway nice to meet you darl.

i think…

iza asdik 3ani ana fa inti ghaltana laeno sme3ti bas min giha wa7da, il ayam wil 7a9ee9a hatban werabina 3arif ana kunt dayman gambik welisa gambik bas inti mush wakhda balik.
If you mean me then you are wrong because you only heard from one point, time and the truth will show and god knows i was always next to you but you have not noticed

Ana mush zay ma nti fakra we ma batkalimsh 3alaki we7ish ana dayman kunt ba7meeki webastor 3ala kull 7aga wenti 3arfa il kalam dah… argo min il ayam tefata7 3enaki aslo 3ashami feeki kbeer .
I am not like how you think and i don’t talk about u badly, i have always protected you and i keep everything a secret and you know this… i hope for the days to open your eyes

ana moshe harode 3like 3lache matistahilshe il7a2iy 3aliy rabouke lola 3ala9ti bimsriyine kwayissa konte olti 3anhom haga tanuya base inta bayne moshe masri moadabe by -
I’m not going to answer you because you do not deserve my answer as your parents did not teach you, if my relationship with egyptians was not good you could say something else, but you seem to not be a respectful egyptian, bye

Btw, its egyptian arabic not moroccan
im not sure about the last line though
i’m not egyptian, lol