translation help please

“wa ben saraha welah kadiri blasstek deghia et g pas loubna sk ils m ont raconte”

Thank you!

and also:

daba ghir mchat deja chrat l billet bach tji f dec

ahhh a cause de hadouk les filles hachak qui etaient a notre table yak?

wa hadouk c n importe koi ana makandessarhomch

surtt k tssahebt m3a dik fatiha ou bdat katellsa9 fia bezaf ou glebt 3liha donc j ss leur enemie chwia

wa saraha l alcool hia li katkhessar

et houma fihom tberhich l3am kamel hdahom souhail wla hadi 10 ou hta kichoufo m3ah chi bent 3end kib9aw ithalwno
iwa choufi nti parce ke hssen menhom bghaw i testew rasshom et comme le pote sekrane meskine daret bih

bref au moin ta fai notr connaissance k j t assure k t n regrettra pas

welah ila jiti la prochaine fois apel parce k brit nefdi lik had la mauvaise soiree bchi soiree zwina

we9tach majiti avec li bghiti marehba bikom

I KNOW, it’s BEZAF! but it’s very important for me. any help please :slight_smile:

“wa ben saraha welah kadiri blasstek deghia et g pas loubna sk ils m ont raconte”
"honestly, by god ! you quickly establish yourself (in someone’s heart)… (2nd part is french, i didn’t fully get it.

She already bought a ticket, to come in December.

yeah, because of those girls that were on our table, right ?

those are of no big deal, i don’t give them much care.

especially when she befriended Fatiha, & started to stick to me (be with me) a lot, & i didn’t care for her, so we’re a lil bit enemies.

Honestly, it’s the alcohol that corrupts.

& they are childish ! teh whole year Soohayl was infront of them, only when they see him with a girl they try to attract his attention.

• (didnt get this one)

• (& this is french too)

Next time when you come call me, because i want to make you a good party instead of that bad one.

whenever you came, whatever you like, you’re welcome.

I had to involve myself in this girly stuff :blink: ! u gotta pay me for it :cool:

iwa choufi nti parce ke hssen menhom bghaw i testew rasshom et comme le pote sekrane meskine daret bih

bref au moin ta fai notr connaissance k j t assure k t n regrettra pas

this is the translation of the two sentences the zilashi didnt tranlate :

• look ; coz ur better than them they wanted to test themselves , and since the guy was drunk they easily got him
  • anyway , atleast u met us , i guarantee that u wont regret our relationship

ps- about the fisrt one ‘’…et g pas loubna sk ils m ont raconte" this part in french is wrong … i cant understand what did she mean , maybe from the context … so if u have the whole conversation
i can help u :wink: