Translate this Please

Salam dear friends

i was searching for moroccan translation on net but could’t find it and the sentence that i m asking for translation is a kind of chating words it might have some shortcut words. but i need you guys to translate this for me.

“coucou j’espére ke t va bien ? sinon jé pa recu l num mé bn c pa grave”

Please translate this as soon as possible and also tell me in which situation this could be spoken :slight_smile:

“coucou j’espére ke t va bien ? sinon jé pa recu l num mé bn c pa grave”:
dear, i hope that everything go well!! i haven´t received the number, but nothing happens, don´t worry

so, this can be spoken when one friend need a number of tel of a thing, and he ask to his friend to send it, but don´t received it, and he send him this mesage for to say it

:slight_smile:

Thank you so much, i realy apreciate that you take out time and translate it. :slight_smile:

u re welcome
if i’m on this website is to translate and to help who need it
good night

:wink:

[quote=Mr Khan]Salam dear friends

i was searching for moroccan translation on net but could’t find it and the sentence that i m asking for translation is a kind of chating words it might have some shortcut words. but i need you guys to translate this for me.

“coucou j’espére ke t va bien ? sinon jé pa recu l num mé bn c pa grave”[/quote]
wassalam

you’re right it’s chatting words with shortcuts. in fact its in french
the full form being:: coucou j’espère que tu vas bien? sinon, j’ai pas recu le numero mais c’est pas grave

in english its :: hi dear, i hope you’re fine? by the way i didn’t receive the number(phone), well it doesn’t matter…

as Yasmina said its in the context where someone send a number(phone) and the other person didn’t receive it.

:wink:

[quote=Ibn][quote=Mr Khan]Salam dear friends

“coucou j’espére ke t va bien ? sinon jé pa recu l num mé bn c pa grave”[/quote]
wassalam

the full form being:: coucou j’espère que tu vas bien? sinon, j’ai pas recu le numero mais c’est pas grave

in english its :: hi dear, i hope you’re fine? by the way i didn’t receive the number(phone), well it doesn’t matter…

as Yasmina said its in the context where someone send a number(phone) and the other person didn’t receive it.

;)[/quote]
I don´t understand, if in the end, you said the same thing that i said

Thanks Ibn for translation :slight_smile:

[quote=yasmina][quote=Ibn][quote=Mr Khan]Salam dear friends

wassalam

;)[/quote]
I don´t understand, if in the end, you said the same thing that i said[/quote]
didn’t you notice my last line??

anyway…reformulating in another way may induce better comprehension!!!