Tourisme au Maghreb

Si vous avez le choix entre des vacances au Maroc, Algérie, ou Tunisie; que choisirez-vous?

Vous pouvez répondre même si vous êtes maghrébin ;).

Je dirais la Tunisie pour commencer !

je ne sais pas car malgré les différences c’est toujours quand même le maghreb…:hm:
J’aurais aimé visiter un autre pays musulman pour le dépaysement. Sinon, je dirais comme toi, la Tunisie en premier car ma soeur y a été l’an dernier. L’algérie: ça serait sympa de découvrir les spécificités du pays.:hap:

Morocco would be may first choice ~ :ok:
then my second choice would be LIBYA :flag:

Assalamu alaikum

While I love Algeria dearly, and have many friends there, I do not think that I would recommend it for a vacation. Algeria is not oriented toward a tourist trade. There is little for a true tourist to do. Therefore, I would recommend Tunis.

Instinctivement, le Maroc… :slight_smile:
mais potentiellement j’aimerais visiter les autres aussi.

[quote=habrifaqir]Assalamu alaikum

While I love Algeria dearly, and have many friends there, I do not think that I would recommend it for a vacation. Algeria is not oriented toward a tourist trade. There is little for a true tourist to do. Therefore, I would recommend Tunis.[/quote]
That’s the idea I have of Algeria too. They have a very active internal tourism though. But before Tunisia, I’d like to explore Morocco more first.

Assalamu alaikum

Iyeh l-m?rib zwina ?nd _drif ?u_tla :oops:

I know that I really made a mess of that btu I am here to get help!!! :wall:

I travel 5 times a year to Morocco and I still love it very much! There is so much to see and do, desert, mountains, seaside.
I would like to visit the desert in Algeria, and they talk darija there to???

Yes, Morocco is beautiful, the nice gut had a vacation. :roll: Let me know what you meant, and we can translate that together :).
By the way, Morocco is masculine :D. Lmghrib zwîn. [large]??? ???[/large]

[quote=Marilyn]I travel 5 times a year to Morocco and I still love it very much! There is so much to see and do, desert, mountains, seaside.
I would like to visit the desert in Algeria, and they talk darija there to???[/quote]
So you’re an expert in Europe-Morocco flights :D.
Did you see those topics in which we compare dialects of the 3 countries of North Africa? [They are in the Maghreb sub-forum] Through many examples, we realized how Algerian Darija is very close to the Moroccan one, more than the Tunisian, and they use way more French, especially in the cities, as far as I know. You’ll be pretty well understood if you speak Moroccan Darija there.

For me its Morocco, fot sure I really would like to see more of the country, I visit already 4 times, I really like the country and it gives me a special feeling when I’m there.When someone ask me to live there I don’t think twice!

Yes, Morocco is beautiful, the nice gut had a vacation. :roll: Let me know what you meant, and we can translate that together :).
By the way, Morocco is masculine :D. Lmghrib zwîn. [large]??? ???[/large][/quote]
Assalamu alaikum

I wa attempting to say something along the line of
“have a nice trip and a good vacation.” I have forgotten precisely what I was trying to say.

Je rentre du voyage. Cette fois ce n’était pas la découvertes mais revisiter des régions et observer le changement.
Pour les pays du maghreb, je dirais l’algérie en premier pour y rencontrer un ami qui m’est très cher et découvrir ce pays voisin, proche mais politiquement loin.

Je suis rentré du Maroc y a à peu près 2 semaines et je suis encore sous le charme de ce très beau pays.
Pour les recommandations, je vous recommanderai la Tunisie en 1er et puis le Maroc. Comme ça, vous ne serez pas déçus car l’ambiance n’est pas la même et bien que les deux pays se ressemblent théoriquement… en vrai, il y a beaucoup de différences!
Sinon, j’aimerai bien visiter l’Algérie dans une prochaine étape…
La Lybie, ils sont chez nous toute l’année. Je n’irai pas visiter une maison vide!:mdr:
PS: les Tunisiens qui vont en Lybie sont ou bien des commerçants ou alors des gens qui préparent leurs mariages.

C’est sûr que tous les pays du Maghreb sont beaux mais chacun a ses secrets de beauté. Je préfère plutôt la Tunisie pour son air purement méditerranéen. Question que je suis d’une région semi saharienne et que j’adore la verdure.

By the way, Morocco is masculine :D. Lmghrib zwîn. [large]??? ???[/large][/quote]
Assalamu alaikum

I wa attempting to say something along the line of
“have a nice trip and a good vacation.” I have forgotten precisely what I was trying to say.[/quote]
My guess is, “Morocco is beautiful and a great place to take a vacation.”