The Top Countries for 2010

Morocco on the list :okay:

‘Hello, bonjour, salaam alaykum, labes?’ :smiley:

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/el-salvador/travel-tips-and-articles/42/15809

It’s unfair !
Why they didn’t put Russia on this list ? Instead of the USA :stuck_out_tongue:

Buuut I m happy anyway because Morocco is there :clap:

yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh mother****** vivaaaaaaaaaaa moroccooooooooooo

did you read the comment of the girl who said was offerd 500 camels 4 her ownership???
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

who does she think herself???
mother Angelina???
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

any1 got an account on lp? we need to comment

looooolllll hahahahahah dude we have better than her in morocco and u can marry them for one night :smiley: with 100 bucks hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 500 camels she said looollll malha atsewer film d mad max

I have just read that comment… I missed it last time.

Another one mskinaaa :rofl:

Maybe exist girls of some special kind who unlucky with Morocco anyway ? :stuck_out_tongue:

that list is bulllllllllllllllltish

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why ???

there’s no turkey… and suriname shouldn’t be there, neither should the US… or Morocco :stuck_out_tongue: joke. Morocco deserves to be there…

hhhhhhhhhhhh dude they cant put all countries in that list … only special destinations are allowed to appear there :stuck_out_tongue:

turkey is more “special” than suriname i can tell u that

well if u say it :slight_smile: i have no idea never been in both places

7amdoulillah, my country is safe. :smiley:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but u know i was about to go there … but i changed my mind lol i dont remember why
but it was a good idea … since 3icha 9endisha is a lil turk

lolllll good thing that you changed your mind… we’ve had enough assault on women in our country, we don’t need more (joke)

iwa iwa you should try it one day, you’ll like it

dude lets be honest ok … i dont wanna meet u and u dont neither :stuck_out_tongue:
so lets choose a holidays … u go to morocco and i go to turkey … like that we’ll be sure we wont meet :smiley:

hahaha good idea!!! which month?