The reopening of the Algerian-Moroccan borders

Hello guys !

If you too dream of a strong Maghreb united and claim the reopening of the Algerian-Moroccan borders , well please sign this petition here and make things change.

Moroccans and Algerians are brothers, we share the same religion, the same language and a common history. The reopening of borders will have such a benefit for both countries. Let’s make this dream come true and sign the petition. If you do, let us know by posting that you did.

Thank you for contributing :wink:

PERFECT ! i’m adding this to the elements i’m using in a debate, i’m inshallah up to a debate in the institute with a classmate, the debate titled “Algeria : friend or foe”, i’m representing the “friend” side & she’s not on good terms with Algerians so she’s the “foe” side.

&…i’m gonna sign righ now…

i’m not algerian or moroccan but this is worth voting for.
thanks

@Paperpid, I’m gald that this petition helps you somehow in your debate, and I’m not really surprised that you’re the friend side, I’m pretty sure you will convince your classmate that she’s wrong, and seriously, these borders have been closed since 1994 due to a stupid misunderstanding or whatever !! it’s time to reopen them so the both countries can boost their economy and separated families get back together.

@LallaAïcha, thank you for taking time to support our cause.

[quote=Paperbird]PERFECT ! i’m adding this to the elements i’m using in a debate, i’m inshallah up to a debate in the institute with a classmate, the debate titled “Algeria : friend or foe”, i’m representing the “friend” side & she’s not on good terms with Algerians so she’s the “foe” side.

&…i’m gonna sign righ now…[/quote]
woop go papers!! u better argue strongly that Algeria is defo a FRIEND :smiley: and whats up with the borders are they under strong lock currently?

good luck PB, Allah y3awnak braza

yep, since 1994. If you want to go to Algeria from Morocco, you gotta take the plane.

paperbird, what’s up with the debate ?

The “zooj bghal” (two mules) passage, right ?

Not the time yet, it’s still the vacancy, studies starts next Monday 11th. i discussed the idea with my classmate when we were at the internship.

When i think I started one month ago and exams are on the way, I feel like it’s unfair :frowning: okay well once you do your debate, keep us in the loop :okay:

U r in public school , right ? well that’s normal…i’m done with publics, i’m in a private school & periods differ a lil bit.