The Parrot

A guy received a parrot as a present from his grandparents. Only problem was that it had a really bad attitude problem and what was worse… is never stopped swearing!
Every second word was a swear word. It didn’t matter how much the guy tried to teach the parrot not to swear, the bird continued to swear. He would talk nicely to it, talk to it in a quiet voice, but no the parrot still continued swearing.
In sheer frustration Ahmed grabbed the bird, shook it and still it swore back at him. He yelled at the bird and the bird yelled back at him. Finally Ahmed lost all control, grabbed the parrot and put it in the freezer. He listened as it squawked and fluttered about. Then next thing,i t went quiet. Anxious that he may have killed the parrot he rushed over and opened the freezer door. Quite calmly the parrot came out and climbed on Ahmed’s arm. The parrot said: “I’m terribly sorry for any frustration or anger I may have caused you. Please accept my deepest apologies. I promise not to behave like that ever again. I promise to be polite. Please find it in your heart to forgive me”
Shocked by all this, the guy was about to ask the parrot why the sudden change, but before he could the parrot said: “May I ask what the chicken did?”

:mdr:

Thanks SimplyMoroccan for the morning joke :wave:

You’re welcome, Loubna :D.
Nuwwara, did you have fun with all the jokes? :smiley:

Yes, kept me busy not doing, what I was supposed to do :slight_smile:

Haaaahahaha this was a good one, i also have a parrot joke but it’s a little mean so i won’t post it… but this one was hilarious… chukran :wink: