Tell us about spammers

If you receive something like this:

[quote]baby123 from Speak Moroccan Forums has sent you a message. You can reply to baby123 by replying to this e-mail.

The message reads as follows:

Hello dear
Your Age, race and marital status are not factors in who I write to you.My name is joyce dioh i am 21 old young girl. I need someone who will treat me like a lady.You sound as a man of my dream in your contact today and it sounds good about you thats why I contacted you for relationships.I have my preferences, and I do not think it is necessary for love to be segregated by Age. Every woman all have a man of her dream.Sorry my profile is not enough here but will tell you more details about me and my photos if you find time to write me on on my address at (joycediou24@yahoo.com)
Yours sweet heart
joyce[/quote]
Please let us know about the member’s nickname for us to ban and delete them, and spare the spam for other members.

Thank you.

I got it too :S I was just about to give her my number and address but refrained when i saw this post :stuck_out_tongue:

too late i already sent her my address, name, social security number, passport pin number, and bank account routing information

me and joyce are gonna be very happy 2gether you’ll see admin

She actualy arrived to Casa yesterday after recieving my reply, we had a fun trip to m’deena & around :ok:

bende ald?m bu mesaj? bu ne demek

???ö
BT Fasl? Forumlar?nda gogo333 bir mesaj gönderdi. Bu e-posta yan?tlarken taraf?ndan gogo333 cevap verebilirsiniz.

a?a??daki mesaj? okur:

Merhaba sevgili
i 21 ya??nda genç k?z am joyce dioh Your Ya?, ?rk, medeni durum ben you.My ad?n? yazmak kim faktörler verilmemektedir. ?htiyac?m ileti?im benim rüya bugün bir adam olarak bir lady.You ses gibi beni tedavi edecek ve var ben relationships.I bu site için (www speakmoroccan.com) üzerinden sizinle irtibata neden thats hakk?nda iyi sesler biri benim tercihleri ve a?k Ya? ayr?lm?? olmas? için gerekli oldu?unu dü?ünmüyorum. Her kad?n tüm profil ama burada yeterli de?ildir sen (joycediou24@yahoo.com) benim adres bana yazmak için zaman bulmak e?er sen benim ve foto?raflar hakk?nda daha ayr?nt?l? anlataca??m onu dream.Sorry bir adam var
Senin tatl? kalp
joyce

kahin, bu mesaj sahtekar bir bayan tarafindan forumdaki tum uyelere yollanmis bir davetiyedir, kadin bir iliski istedigini soyluyor ama bir yalan ve sahte mail oldugu cok acik ve ortada o yuzden dikkat etmelisiniz sayin kahin.

te?ekür ederim arkada??m sa?ol.LallaAïcha