tarjama llah r7am loualdein

biba lilak
dzl ba3da kant kharij atarikh;kant fwa7d l 9o,nt fbladna zuina:mi domage ma fihach connection.ALORAS ALLAH DKHALT LRABAT.

and: how do u like my new avatar??! :wink:

I don’t know what “biba lilak” is !!

• Sorry, i was out of history, i was in a beautiful spot in our country (countyside maybe), but too bad , there’s no internet there “ALORAS” i came to Rabat.

My Dad is a nerd of Rweesha :ok:

lilac is a flower? :unsure: ok im far off sorry

and about your avatar, who be that? a singer?

Mohammad Rweesha, A singer of Amazigh traditional music, he’s very old in career & so unique, he also sing in Arabic…

ooooh okay, thanks!! i’ll look him up sometime nchallah

loooll rwicha :smiley: farid l atlas … dunno why i hate that guy but he is a good composer :s

aye dont hate!!! wayli asa7bi ma7chmtich, rouicha fanaaaan, 3ndo ta9afa tarikh koulchi w mzika wa3ira bzaf…national treasure dialkom asa7bi…and if i could understand him all the time, i bet i would really like him lolllllll

[quote=Paperbird]I don’t know what “biba lilak” is !!

• Sorry, i was out of history, i was in a beautiful spot in our country (countyside maybe), but too bad , there’s no internet there “ALORAS” i came to Rabat.[/quote]
    – allah 7afdak ya PB, ok me too, biba lilak?? wth…i looked it up just now on google search and i found 2 entries that looked right, one is on a chat board someone says ‘biba lilak al5awa’…5 hiya ‘kh’ yak?..the other one also on a board someone says
    ‘biba darari dayl wafae dayman jayban la3az w kan tamnolom taofi9 ta nihya inachaelh w biba lilak khay’

soooo…viva? but whats lilak???

– ALORAS i @ first thought was ‘alors dkhalt lrbat’…but with ‘allah’ in there…mafhmtch…:hm:

– lassst thing, ‘kharij ltarikh’, is this a commonly-used phrase? it means out of touch? ghayib/moghabir za3ma?

wa tnchkourkom bzaf

Then it’s obviously VIVA & it means “live long” or sth like that. but that’s only in Shamaly accent, Lilak is shamaly for lik (to you).

Kharij tarikh literally means “out of date/history”, perhaps he was refering to the fact that they didn’t have internet there., no it’s not a common phrase. we usually say “kharij taghtiya” = out of covering (network covering).

Aloras allah !! maybe he simply meant “aloras yallah” = so i’ve just (dkhalt l rbat)

hahahhahaha thats it … u like him coz u cant understand what hes sayin loooolll … yeah i agree his music is great

[quote=Paperbird]I don’t know what “biba lilak” is !!

• Sorry, i was out of history, i was in a beautiful spot in our country (countyside maybe), but too bad , there’s no internet there “ALORAS” i came to Rabat.[/quote]
    I just arrived to Rabat.
    I insist on the temporal precision here.

EDIT:

Uff, I was ahead of myself, didn’t read that PB said that afterward.

Ach, I don’t like your avatar :P. Heard of Rwicha, but never listened to his songs I think…

doudi , rwicha kay3ytolo farid l atlas :smiley: 3ala wazn farid l atrach hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
lmohim dak seyed ky3tber rasso mokhtari3 machi ghir mogheni looolll

@ madridista: w malo farid al atrach aslan ya 3am…sm3t bzaf dial nass ty9oulou farid latrach ayan mamtafa9ch!!! hes funny he CAN sing, classique…ri sa7l bach t9oul nokat fi smito fa nass bzaf tyzidou fi…