taden? biatihe?

this is the msg:

“3ndek sehe walakin l3alem wa chabab layso kama taden liana leinsana ebno biatihe”

what i thought i understood:

‘you have a point but the world and young people aren’t like…because humanity builds (it’s own houses??? or something)’

please help, thanks you!!!

o yeah and while you’re here, i stumbled across this image somewhere and i was wondering what it means…i mean crazy image to being with, and i got the ibrahim part but the oufij…should i know this? almost sounds familiar…

“3ndek sehe walakin l3alem wa chabab layso kama taden liana leinsana ebno biatihe”
you were close, it’s a lil mixed between Darija & Fos7a, it says: “you’re right, but the world & the youth are not the way you think they are, because human is the son of his home/house”

Ibrahimoofij ?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (with the C pronounced CH), Swedish footballer, current Barçelona striker.

ahhhhhh yeah now it makes sense, l3ezz pb!!

oh that makes so much sense ibrahimovic!!! haha you’re a mystery solver bro

ps have you heard this maxim before, what does it mean for you? the human is the son of his own house…does it mean each person chooses their own way or do you think it means more like each person is a product of their home environment?

I think i heard that thing once back at highschool in one of the phylosophy lessons during which i used to sleep !

I think it means that u can’t fairly judge the world as long as you’re only stuck to what you’ve grown up by.

kayna