Suggest easy and fast desserts to make

That’s because you didn’t resize them. I just did for you.
LOL @ like a tire.
But the cake looks like there isn’t enough flour in it. So you didn’t eat it? We’ll see if Kounouz, lwâ3ra ta3 lcake (expression copyright de Thom) will do better.
Allezzzzz Kounouz!

Here is the original link for you guys: Cake in 5 minutes.
It has the exact ingredients in it.

Yes I ate it, I don’t waste anything !

Anyone else is gonna try now that we got the recipe?

In my cake, I was missing sugar, milk and oil (I put pretty less than in the recipe) - I’ll try again tomorrow.

That’s half cake then :^^:, but your efforts are very much appreciated!
Let us know how it goes tomorrow ;).

wow
Onc’Kamel !!! that was fast
I did not upload the Ingredients because i did not want to Kill any one !!! LOL :smiley:
by the way how did it taste >>>>

:mdr:

You didn’t expect such responses, huh? Very practical ones! :wink: Onc’Kamel wanted to try it although he didn’t have the ingredients, so the outcome wasn’t like expected. We’ll see how it goes if someone tries it correctly.

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]That’s because you didn’t resize them. I just did for you.
LOL @ like a tire.
But the cake looks like there isn’t enough flour in it. So you didn’t eat it? We’ll see if Kounouz, lwâ3ra ta3 lcake (expression copyright de Thom) will do better.
Allezzzzz Kounouz![/quote]
ha hiyya l7lwa dyâli! :D:

the cake is tasty but a little spongy! i only used 2 Tablespoons sugar and i added 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.

Tbarkllah 3la Lalla Kounouz :). Well done!
How did you get to cut it in those beautiful round pieces? I thought it would be hard to get it out of the cup… Notice that according to this method you don’t put any flour in the cup so that the cake doesn’t stick to it, so there was no guaranty it wouldn’t.

:unsure:

Really GOOD Kounouz !!
Yours is better then the website itself :okay:
I hope you did not break the Cup to get it out…

llah ibark fik, shôkran 3la lwosfa, zwinâ w sahla, derthâ dghiyya! mâ bqash fihâ 7tta walô , klahâ rrajlî dghiyya! :mdr: :mdr:

It is the cup which gave it this round form, i have just cut it with a knife. The cake stuck in the cup, I used a fork to get it out of the cup!:mdr:

@mun911: no, the cake stuck just a little but it can get out the cup without breaking it :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: lol

It’s good that you adjusted the ingredients, otherwise it would be too sweet. I actually was wondering more about the edges than the round shape itself, but you answered my question anyways :).

i don’t like when it is sweetened too much and i used sweetened cocoa .

the cake was spongy that’s why it wasn’t torn or damaged. :smiley:

[quote=kounouz][quote=SimplyMoroccan]That’s because you didn’t resize them. I just did for you.
LOL @ like a tire.
Allezzzzz Kounouz![/quote]
ha hiyya l7lwa dyâli! :D:

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/1407/gateauaumoen5mnfc5.jpg

the cake is tasty but a little spongy! i only used 2 Tablespoons sugar and i added 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.[/quote]
Here is the sercret of this cake : baking powder !
I wanted to use some, but the recipe did not mention it.
Your pics are superb Kounouz

thanx.:hap:

Salut tout le monde :). A défaut de savoir que cette discussion date d’un moment, j’en profite pour vous donner une adresse de site de recette de cuisine qui pourrait servir ! On y retrouve pas mal de recettes intéressantes. Bonne journée ! :slight_smile:

Bienvenue au forum, Lilou. Merci pour le lien, sauf que:
1- Cette discussion est principalement en anglais, et dans le forum, nous veillons toujours à séparer un petit peu les deux langues, pour les gens qui parlent seulement l’une ou l’autre.
2- Il n’est pas généralement permis dans les forums - et le notre n’est pas une exception - de poster un lien dés son premier message. Ca relève de la publicité/spam.
3- Des recettes genre “paupiettes de porc” (sur la page que tu as postée) ne sont pas vraiment appropriées au contexte marocain ;).

Nous espérons te voir devenir une membre active. Et fais comme chez toi si tu as à coeur d’ouvrir des discussions en français.
A bientôt !