Star Academy Algeria...

[quote=Madridista]yeah thats it :stuck_out_tongue:
i wanna do a revolution here in SM :smiley: and bring back ouazz to make po** movies here hhhhh[/quote]
:fouet: :fouet:

@LA: LOL haha gurl power all the way! hehe :hap: funny how this forum is girl dominatedā€¦i aint complaining though :wink:

loooolll ofcourse ur not complaining :smiley: neither do i hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good to c only girls here :stuck_out_tongue:

i had a feeling ud say that a mad :roll:

:stuck_out_tongue: thats because u have a 6th sense that all pretty girls have :smiley:

thatā€™s because girls r always always always
smarter
jjjjjjjjjjjjjj

loooooool mini weā€™re gonna do some military training soon, donā€™t forget to sign up :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Za3ma]thatā€™s because girls r always always always
smarter
jjjjjjjjjjjjjj[/quote]
hhhhhhh
I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
hhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh smarter hhhhhhh in the bad sense of the word hhhhhhh

omg im gonna be the 1st one there at the crack of dawn uā€™ll see :hap:

@za3ma: woot woot good one :okay:
@ mad: girls are not about looks only sheeeeeeeesh :no:

lol ive seen pics of algerian women in army uniform showing their musclesā€¦ donā€™t tell me you were one of them :stuck_out_tongue:

lmao really?! :^^:
omg hell no! haha i have other weapons :cool: who needs muscles?! haha :wink:

looool what u mean who needs muscles? :open_mouth: muscles are just as important as weapons hhhh

yeah i saw them a while back, theyā€™re all over the netā€¦ i think they come straight up on google images when you chuck in ā€œAlgeriaā€ or ā€œAlgerian womanā€, something like that

yeah but for people who lack them cough me cough there has to be other alternatives sa7? :cool:

looool yes, they call it a ā€œbutcher knifeā€ :smiley:

i prefer the axe, easier :cool:

lol the axe is chwia heavier, i think youā€™re better off with a lighter weapon for the time being :stuck_out_tongue:

fine ill have the knife but when i progress im so havin an axe :gng:

lolll as u like
use it wisely though
i donā€™t wanna see u on the news in a few days for manslaughter :smiley:

u can count on me, they wont even tell its me (i was trained by japanese monks on the arts of secrecy)

japanese monks hey?
did they make you shave your head too? :smiley: joke