soukainaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

soukaynaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mn wa7ed l 7dach waaaa soukainaaaaaaaaaaaa
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSWvndYGhwo[/youtube]

Soukaaaaina :smiley: hAHAHA lol poor Soukaina, he embarrassed her :stuck_out_tongue: wallah soukaina wahed l hdash please ya SOUKAINA :smiley:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and she was soooooooo moroccan
waaaaaaaaallouuuuu mn jouj l tnach
hhhhhhhhhhh
and when she lost the guy was like wa labass li madathach fia ama kon tcheweht loooll

Hahaha the whole audience was laughing at him xD haha i was so nervous i couldn’t watch when she locked in 2-12 hihi…too bad she lost =p

yeaaaaah that was 1 million question :s

Yes …:confused: it looked like she wanted to kill him when she lost :smiley:

hahahhahhahhahahahaha the real fight is when they get home
i bet they r divorced now

Hahahaha lool i can imagine… i would’ve divorced him :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah and marry george … lol u noticed how she pronounce it yaaaaaaaa geeeeeeeooooooorge a3mel eih loooooooooooolllllllllll

Lool yes i noticed that haha it was funny…but her husband takes the price of funniness =D

loooollllll duuude u c them talkin in masri loooollll why do we have a dificult darija
nobody understands us :frowning:

LOL I loved the video, thanks for sharing Mad-Boy.
Yeah, it’s too bad that she is speaking Masri, wa koun hedrta darija, raha ma wa3ra ma walou.

By the way guys, the girl is not married. Mad, rani jebt lik tbarguiga se7iiiiiiiiiiiiii7a lolll

Watch this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCkQlI45Ilw[/youtube]

Do you understand now why she was too confident and stubborn? Lbent khibra lollllll Ghezzat f hadak rajel wellah, ma 3reft achno kayjiha.

Did you see when she told him “wili 7chouma, telfaza” lol

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maytsalkch a DL
l okht fayt dayra stage f DST ???

La, wili nsiti? Rani ghir koiffeura… a7lili 3la stage! Hadik lhedra dial s7ab ljami3at w dakchi lhighhhh, ana ghir kwifira… Imma l2okht Soukaina rah kant mosa3idat gezzar hhhhhh wa naaari

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wellah makdebti :smiley:
3rfti kon gal george wa nab9a ma3a fassil ich’hari … kon nadt fesslato foust lplato :smiley:

Wa rah lbent ma jaybach hadik ttiqa kamla men walou, she rolled eyes at the guy w galt lih lla lla, ma fihach. “Chkoun wesslek temma aaaa Soukaina”. “Allah”. Good girl! :smiley:

loollll walakin masde9tch khouha fach galiha 7mara hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh