skerti and dakhti

Mad’s abilities to go astray from the main discussion are… eu-may-zinggg!

Anyway, this sentence I heard in some Moroccan sitcom, but can’t remember who said it…
most probably it’s from lkhiyari…

LA, I be away from the forum for two days, and I find you skerti and dekhti… shame!

Back to dekhti, the guys explained it in the skerti context… on a general note, dekhti means you felt dizzy… for example “I kept looking for the new aladin jeans in the mall until dekht”… head is spinning, feeling dizzy, etc

2 days? you mean 2 years yak??? skert coz i was mourning over your disappearance, now that you’re back i’ll throw away all those bottles

thanks akhty

Anyway, this sentence I heard in some Moroccan sitcom, but can’t remember who said it…[/quote]
Benbraheem, in +/- “innama howa, bikoli tawadee3 ! 3a tzemm 3lya dak dergoom wla lla” :rofl:

kanchekrek :^^:
diri swaye3 ?

@LA:
y7afdek khti… it’s scary how many compliments we exchanged on the forum today…

@PB:
lollllll bikolli tawadi3, yeah, it must be him, but can’t remember in which sitcom

@Mad:
lol @ kanchekrek
la merci awi, bghit nebqa shadda agharas

[quote=Darija-Lover]@PB:
lollllll bikolli tawadi3, yeah, it must be him, but can’t remember in which sitcom[/quote]
In +/- :ok:

that’s the name of a sitcom?
aaaah zayd naqs? never heard the name

It was in Ramadan of 2001 or maybe 2002, l mekki nnaga, l mootcho, 3rrob, 9assm l mkhantar <— “wjooh l wil, wjooh nna7s”…
waloo :no: ma rej3atsh lik dakira ?

[quote=Darija-Lover]@Mad:
lol @ kanchekrek
la merci awi, bghit nebqa shadda agharas[/quote]
hhhhhhhhhh agharass ma3ndou fin ywslk :smiley:
dernier apel : diri swaye3 :stuck_out_tongue: ?

@ PB
yeah zayd na9ed , kan fih foulan ??? no ?

[quote=Madridista]@ PB
yeah zayd na9ed , kan fih foulan ??? no ?[/quote]
Yeah, that’s 3rroob

ok je me rapel … kan kaybi3 f chi 7anout ila makheft nkdeb

Mad, chokran akhi, la da3i lissawayi3i :^^:

PB, loooooooollll @ lmoooootcho I remember the guy, the one with the funny teeth, Allah yesme7 lia men lghayba
vague vague memories about the sitcom/series though

lolllll wa lmohim rak 3arfani fin kankon :wink: