Since this is a Speak Moroccan website.....

Oh that’s a cute idea from you SM :slight_smile: InshAllah i’ll do my best !

@ -nuwwara : Yeah I agree with u ! a good idea :slight_smile: I was about to post a thred on the Traditional dance of Ahwach in Souss Region !

With SpeakMoroccan forums: You ask for it, you get it! :wink:
Mesdames zi messieurs, here is your brand new shiny Tashl7it forum.
Please make some noise for the new comer!

Enjoy!

Cool.

@ abdessamad
Dance sounds good. Something about the alphabet would be nice, too.

wowwww omg omg im actually exciteddd :D:D:D:D

and SM yes that’s my teacher :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

@ abdessamad, yes its aisha or aicha :slight_smile: but spelt funny in turkish coz of the variation of the turkish alphabet…
and you are Soussi??? i have a friend who is Soussi… they say that once a soussi’s house was on fire so he gave a missed call to the fireman … lol apparently they are conservative with their money :^^: :stuck_out_tongue: i think they are just wonderful

@ tukha, omg omg u HAVE to be some long lost twin of mine ya albii wallah, i am sooo dying to live in the high atlas aswelll in the future inshallah ya Rabbbbb… we might live there together :slight_smile:

salam everyone and thanks a lot SM for opening up a berber forum and thank you allll who supported this thread and made my dream possible :smiley: chukran bzzzzzzzzzaf tout le monde …

[quote=MonPaysMarOc]@ abdessamad, yes its aisha or aicha :slight_smile: but spelt funny in turkish coz of the variation of the turkish alphabet…
and you are Soussi??? i have a friend who is Soussi… they say that once a soussi’s house was on fire so he gave a missed call to the fireman … lol apparently they are conservative with their money :^^: :stuck_out_tongue: i think they are just wonderful[/quote]
We apparently should also clarify that stereotype about Soussis being the most greedy people :hap:. It’s fun to laugh at some Soussi jokes, but it gets annoying when people start to believe in that, and it becomes insulting. [MPM, tu n’es pas visée personnellement, t’inquiète]

Out of topic, bSS7a your new signature and avatar, MPM. They look good!

THIS IS SO EXCITING! :blink:
:hap: :hap: :hap:
YESSS, ayse, who knows what the future holdsss? :D:D

btw, how do i get to the tachel7yt forum from here? i don’t want to keep coming to this thread and finding the link, is there any other way? thanks guys :smiley:

hey IGNORE MY LAST QUESTION :hap:
i figured it out, it’s just one of those links like “food” or “ramadan” or “new members” etc :smiley:
thankyou so much, SM!

i’m serious :slight_smile:

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]We apparently should also clarify that stereotype about Soussis being the most greedy people :hap:. It’s fun to laugh at some Soussi jokes, but it gets annoying when people start to believe in that, and it becomes insulting. [MPM, tu n’es pas visée personnellement, t’inquiète]

Out of topic, bSS7a your new signature and avatar, MPM. They look good![/quote]
LoL yes of course we only laugh but don’t take seriously, actually exactly the same jokes are said about the place i come from in Turkey, so we share sth in common with the soussis :smiley: we take good care of our money :stuck_out_tongue: and i am proud to say so :^^:

and thanks for the compliment about my avatar and sig…

i’m serious :)[/quote]
so am i! there are so many things i want to do in life, and dreams i have :hap:
and this is one of them :D:D:D bi’ithnillah it will work out!

inshaaaaaaaaaALLAH ya RAB!! =]

ameeeen ya Rabb :smiley:
wkolna inchallah, we fullfil our dreams :slight_smile:

Maybe it should not only start a French-tread but also a French section, as French is also a language spoken in Morocco.

true! i’ll open it now :smiley:
well, i won’t open a sub-forum; i have not the power LOL (SM?!?! :hap:) but i’ll do a thread :slight_smile:

Hehe :mdr:

:smiley: i opened itttt yaaaay (as you know, you have posted there hehe) but for everyone else, it’s under “various topics” :hap:

And I did it again…

i will go have a look :hap: