short message

hi everyone.
i’m new here and really happy to find this. i had a short email sent to me from someone in morocco, can anyone help translate for me?
here it is…

afin ana ra (name) nta labasse kidayer bikhire rlik chof chi we9te ou 3ayrt liya f telephon 3afak

many many thanks in advance!

Salam, sunshine. Don’t be shy and tell us a little bit about yourself in the new comers forum here.

The message is sent to a male, and it says:
Hello. This is me, (name)/ It’s just me (name). How are you doing? Is everything okay? Find some time and call me please.

thank you! my husband is usually my translator when we get emails from his family in morocco, but he’s out of town and not easy to reach right now. funny thing is that it seems that this message was meant for him alone anyway! oh well…

thanks again for your help! this is such a great website!! i think you should win an award for helping put morocco and its special language in a spotlight, increasing awareness and helping to educate us outsiders. much love for what you’re doing here, simplymoroccan!

hi every one!!!im ayah nice 2 be here…!

Welcome on board Ayah! Why don’t you introduce yourself over here ?

[quote=sunshine]thank you! my husband is usually my translator when we get emails from his family in morocco, but he’s out of town and not easy to reach right now. funny thing is that it seems that this message was meant for him alone anyway! oh well…

thanks again for your help! this is such a great website!! i think you should win an award for helping put morocco and its special language in a spotlight, increasing awareness and helping to educate us outsiders. much love for what you’re doing here, simplymoroccan![/quote]
Aww, I must have skipped this one.
Thank you for your kindness, sunshine :). You can count on me if you have any questions related to Darija or Morocco :).

what a lovely name; sunshine!
hello, sunshine :hap: LOL i love it :lol: