short english>>arabic, plz chokran bzzaf :)

I’m a girl saying this to my uncle…

“hello Tif! Happy eid, I wish I could be with you all during this special time. Kiss everyone for me. I will see you soon”

slam Tif! mabrouk l3eid, ma krahtch nkoun ma3kom fl3wachir. bossat kbira 3la koulchi nchoufkom 9arib

but im not sure about 1 thing: ma krahtch…or netmana…or yareet :PP or something else…so u might wanna wait to see what somebody else says

also just for me, i think it sounds weird when you translate it to call your uncle his name and not 3ammi or khali…but i dont know anything : D

Nice use of ma krahtch, but it makes you think that the person is trying to do that…
My suggestion is:

“hello Tif! Happy eid, I wish I could be with you all during this special time. Kiss everyone for me. I will see you soon”

Salam Tif! 3id mobarak sa3id. Kent kantmenna nkoun m3akom kamlin f had le3wacher. Bouss lia ljami3. Nchoufkom qariban.

PS: Bossat kbira 3la kolchi make it sound like the kisses fall from above. Good job overall, ach, nice progress.

choukran pour ltasjia3t wal tasli7at :slight_smile:

hmmm yes we dont want the kisses falling from above

Ach, I am not sure how big your head grew since you improved your Darija, or how perspective you’d think my corrections are, but here you go:

• If you didn’t mean to speak with the Meknesi accent turning sh to s, then you meant tashji3at, not forgetting that t is a sun letter, so it doesn’t go with a lam (we are not Egyptians).
  • Tasli7at is more like amendments. In a learning context, corrections are tas7i7at.

awayli khti darori obligee. 3afik ri zidi l :fouet: . raki 3arifa tanbghi to get better in moroccan language. :ok:

choukran pour ttachjia3t wa ttas7i7at

keda ho? : D

Very good!
But no keda ho (Egyptian), mayb you forgot how to say it in Darija. It’s “hakka?” = This way? Like this?

geez no egyptian at all?! that was just a joke!

I was joking too, and at the same time, taking the opportunity to teach that sentence to people who don’t know it.

itouuuuuuuub 3leki