These are sentences I wrote yestarday, while I couldn’t sleep because there was a big 3aïyd in the Medina… Well, these are all in Darija, and I used most of the words presented on this Darija site.
- Kathrrki bezzaf!
- Tan7taj lstylo bash nktb. Man9derche nktb bla bih.
- Khtar ash bghiti la79ache ana kha ifa nakhod chi haja lli ma3ajbkche.
- 9rr-r ash bghiti tlbsi fl 3aiyd el milad.
- Sm7alia, kanshkk f dak chi galtlik. KanDnn hiya kdaba.
- Wash SifTyti lbra dielk?
- F l3oTla fl Maghrib, wllft nhadr bl3arabia, ou daba kanDnn hadi lougha sahla bezzaf. Kulshi sahl fash katbdih!
And there are even more, but I didn’t want to write them all… If you want me to write more, you’ll just have to write a message!
Try to answer, that’s very easy!