salaam all

i need help can some one translate morokkan into english for me pls

How are you doing? I hope you are fine.
9a tefham english? Ana nahdar english bezef oe tjini sahla.
Moehiem mabroek ramdan ! I hope it’s not hard :wink:

Smahli bezef 3la had e sif if I gave you the feeling that I was playing with youre feelings :frowning:
Mabgitsh 3lik nta, nebka ne3ejbek oe ana rani 3arfa beli magadish nekder nsoefek bohdi
I have tried to make time for you, oe hshemt bezef fel lawal bash nkoelek sah. Mien koelthalek fetali beli rah s3ib bash negroj bohdi, koelt lrasi ma3lish I am gonna try to meet you and see you, besah masdaktsh :frowning: oe masebtsh ki nkoelhalek oe nta dork rak shabetlak rani koent nel3ab 3lik :frowning:

Anyway ki rak dayer… bedit tel3eb el kora? Ana university dyali beda, mabgitsh nbedi 3awed -_- :stuck_out_tongue: bgit nsafer :smiley: Thats what I wanna do :smiley:
Ki rak dayer m3a ramdan? Tebgi Lhrira swiya? :wink: Ana la, besah tmar nmot 3lih :stuck_out_tongue: !!!

Ntmana rak mezian and I hope to hear from you soon!

Take care! :-*

Hello Ali, and welcome to the forum.
Would you like please to post a short intro about yourself in the new comers forum?
Thank you.

Now here is your translation from “Morokkan” to English ;). (German influences?)

9a tefham english? Ana nahdar english bezef oe tjini sahla.

Do you understand English? I speak English a lot (/very well), and I find it easy.

Moehiem mabroek ramdan ! I hope it’s not hard :wink:
Anyway, I wish you a blessed Ramadan. I hope it’s not hard ;).

Smahli bezef 3la had e sif if I gave you the feeling that I was playing with youre feelings :frowning:
I am so sorry about the last summer, if I gave you the feeling that I was playing with your feelings :frowning:

Mabgitsh 3lik nta, nebka ne3ejbek oe ana rani 3arfa beli magadish nekder nsoefek bohdi
It was not about you, I didn’t want you to like me, while I knew that I wouldn’t be able to see you by my own.

I have tried to make time for you, oe hshemt bezef fel lawal bash nkoelek sah. Mien koelthalek fetali beli rah s3ib bash negroj bohdi, koelt lrasi ma3lish I am gonna try to meet you and see you, besah masdaktsh :frowning: oe masebtsh ki nkoelhalek oe nta dork rak shabetlak rani koent nel3ab 3lik :frowning:
I have tried to make time for you, and I was very embarrassed at the beginning to tell you the truth. When I told you later that it was hard for me to go out by myself, I thought to myself that it’s okay and that I am gonna try to meet you and see you, but it didn’t work out :(. And I couldn’t find a way to tell you, and now you think that I was playing with your feelings :(.

Anyway ki rak dayer… bedit tel3eb el kora? Ana university dyali beda, mabgitsh nbedi 3awed -_- :stuck_out_tongue: bgit nsafer :smiley: Thats what I wanna do :smiley:
Anyway, how are you doing? Did you start to play soccer/foot? As for me, university started, and I don’t want to go there -_- :stuck_out_tongue: I want to travel :smiley: Thats what I wanna do :smiley:

Ki rak dayer m3a ramdan? Tebgi Lhrira swiya? :wink: Ana la, besah tmar nmot 3lih :stuck_out_tongue: !!!
How are you coping with Ramadan? Do you like 7rira (Moroccan soup)? I don’t, but I love dates to much :stuck_out_tongue: !!!

Ntmana rak mezian and I hope to hear from you soon!
I hope that you’re well, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Take care! :-*