Request

Anna labas 3lik koulchi bikhir samhi liya ila kant 9asah m3ak chwiya, nti 3arfa chhal 3ziza 3liya o ma3aztak allah li 3alam 3liha ok o 3amarni ma nsitak o 3amri man nsak lianna nti li kounti f 9albi o ba9a f 9albi lakin dorof a khti li chwiya 9asha , o nti 3arfa ana makrahtch ntchati m3ak bini o binak .mabritch hadi lim3aya ta3raf. machi 3la chihaja liana ana nawi natfra9 m3aha inchaa laah ok , o haja khra dakchi li dawwazna rah 3amarni ma nsah, wrak rzala o ndamt 3lik bazzzzaaaf walakin ach lma3mol ana lirlatt o nadam bazzzzzzaaf ok 3afak khlli hadchi bini obinak; hda msn dyali baslama azzin

can some one help me traslate those sentence?I will apreciate a lot thanks I really needed

Hi, and welcome :).

Here is your translation:

“Anna, how are you? Is everything okay with you? Forgive me for being harsh with you a little bit, you know how dear you are to me, and only God knows how dear you are to me. I never forgot you, and I never will, because you are the one who was in my heart, and you’re still in my heart. But life is a little bit harsh, my sister. You know that I’d love to chat with you, just you and me. I don’t want this one I am with (spouse) to know. It’s not for anything, but it’s because I am planning to break up with her, God willing, okay? Another thing I want to tell you: I’ll never forget what we lived together. You are beautiful, and I really regretted losing you so much. But what to do? I am the one who made a mistake, and I regret it so much. Please keep this a secret between me and you. Here is my msn. Bye, beautiful.”

thank you very muchhhhhhhhh i really apprecited.

Thank you thank you.:kiss:

You’re welcome :).

:okay: