Remedy for procrastination ????

no no no you corrected me correctly :stuck_out_tongue: however what i meant was that when you said “its not mansitch” i meant that i didn’t write mansitch anyway i wrote matnsich… lame i know, it doesnt change anything hhh

:no: 7altk s3iba wellah

7alti??? chenni hada?

hehehhehe and ur learnin chamali hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no no no safi nti de3ti

what’s 7altk bllleeez gouliliya

im not learning chamali

from did u get chenni ??? its chamali :stuck_out_tongue:

i knowwwwww it is, but im not learning chamali from anyone… i just like how they say chenni instead of shnou

hahhahhahahah this is how it starts lol then u’ll learn more words and replace them in ur darija … fianally u’ll be a total chamalia looool

eh maybe, at least my accent will be better than your ugly ***** accent…

**** = not gonna tell ya :smiley:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont wanna know :stuck_out_tongue: i know them all loool

you’re moroccan, of course u wanna know…

DL’s siggy reminded me:

There are only two types of people, those who are curious, and those who aren’t Moroccan

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i like it lol but believe me im not that curious wellah
well maybe sometimes … when its about serious things

welll i can tell you that you’re not as curious as other moroccans, that’s for sure… but then again i don’t know you well so i can’t jump to a conclusion “friday-boy”

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ur callin me friday boy again loolll

and?

I can call you whatever i want aigghht and there’s nu’in u can do about it :bb: except, dob me in to Admin… ohhh plz don’t do it though =p rani khaifa mnha
-joke- she iz zi best admin ivaa

loooooooooollll i didnt even thought about that option lool u think that im that pacifist to do that :stuck_out_tongue:

what happened to the harmony-loving?

la, what’s crappers unis?

mad, what’s FB’s?

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
la said ma tansich (don(t forget)
mad corrected by ma tansache and answered no mansitche (no, i didn’t forget)
then la came saying i didn’t say mansitche
fffffffffffffffffffffffunny

wanted 2 clear that up hit t3asabat m3akoum
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

huh? w nti malk :smiley: ana w lalla nachten and we r havin fun ach dak t3esbi m3ana :stuck_out_tongue:

haaaahaa za3ma what, you analyzing our posts or somethng? hhhhhh

crapper unis = less prestigious universities = unis d’la m**** za3ma :slight_smile:

and about the matnsich thing, it’s mads fault, he was drunk wla shno yesterday