REHAB

I really need to go to REHAB, this forum has me addicted… My answer for all the questions on tomorrow’s exam will be: www.speakmoroccan.com/forum

:stuck_out_tongue: make du3a for me everyone

I first thought that you’d be asking about the name, Re7ab or something.
Relax, if you don’t have intellectual material for the exam, you’ll have a spritual one (du3as) :D.
Siri ya 3icha ya bent Omm 3icha, Allah ysehhel lik ma s3ab, and you ace the exams in cha Allah, all of them.

awww dont wory sis ull do fine! Just make loads of du3a and start with Bismillah hehe :slight_smile:

What mini said, but don’t forget to study as well :D, don’t take me too seriously on the first post.

lol well my intellectual material is not too bad for the time being, BUT my brain won’t take any more information ie. it’s had enough :smiley:

nchaaaaAllah ya Rab, thanks for that :smiley: 3icha ya bent omm 3icha hhhh that reminds me of a roleplay that i’ll explain to you later… perhaps

i’ll need to take a powernap now and get up early tomorrow. thallay akhty, salaaaaaam… have a good day

course i’ll start with bismillah, thanks mini

bye girls

You’re right, this place is too addictive. I come to respond to a few threads, and end up spending more than expected. Once I stayed here 6 hours in a row, can you imagine that? Also, some people (Gretcheena) preferred to just quit, because the addiction was beyond their power :D.

Sent my last post before reading these two.

Well good job then, don’t worry.

Sure thing in cha Allah, galak perhaps. There is no perhaps in my dico.

You call night sleep a nap in Australia? :smiley: Funny peeps! Good thing, information you memorize stick better in you brain after some sleep. You’ll find everything there when you wake up.

Allah y3awnek.

LOL yup get a good night sleep, and dont bother cramming last minute info into ur head, itll just replace that which uv stored already lol (did psychology so i know about STM and LTM haha)
salam xx

duuuuuuude she is retarded … there is no info in ur brain a lalla :no:

[quote=mini91]LOL yup get a good night sleep, and dont bother cramming last minute info into ur head, itll just replace that which uv stored already lol (did psychology so i know about STM and LTM haha)
salam xx[/quote]
I think I know STM and LTM too…
Speak Totally Moroccan and Learn Totally Moroccan :wink:

Totally lame. Some jokes are better not said.

[quote=Darija-Lover][quote=mini91]LOL yup get a good night sleep, and dont bother cramming last minute info into ur head, itll just replace that which uv stored already lol (did psychology so i know about STM and LTM haha)
salam xx[/quote]
Speak Totally Moroccan and Learn Totally Moroccan ;)[/quote]
Short time memory & Long time memory ? :ok:

looool doudi … i was jokin with her :wink:
je peu la retiré ila bghiti ??

It didn’t sound like joking, of course we all know that it was not correct of course.
I am just telling you, some of your jokes 7amdin :stuck_out_tongue:

hhhhhhhhhhhh that makes me a human bein :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck LA :okay: you’ll pass the exams inchallah :slight_smile:

[quote=Paperbird][quote=Darija-Lover][quote=mini91]LOL yup get a good night sleep, and dont bother cramming last minute info into ur head, itll just replace that which uv stored already lol (did psychology so i know about STM and LTM haha)
salam xx[/quote]
Speak Totally Moroccan and Learn Totally Moroccan ;)[/quote]
Short time memory & Long time memory ? :ok:[/quote]
sa7! hehe LOL@ DL haha

[quote=Darija-Lover]You call night sleep a nap in Australia? :smiley: Funny peeps! Good thing, information you memorize stick better in you brain after some sleep. You’ll find everything there when you wake up.

Allah y3awnek.[/quote]
no nap is meant to be a short sleep, hence why i called mine a nap, its short bzaf

lol mini & tafoukta thanks girls!!

madridista, at least i have a brain nananananaaa

DL, khty i don’t take him seriously its okay :wink:

You didn’t tell us, how did ur exam pass :ok: