Quotes you like...

The title says it all.

“Maghreb dial Yes we can. Machi maghreb dial Yes loukan…” Bigg.

Good thread :okay: i think there’s a similar one burried around, but as far as i remember it was for “funny” quotes.

" the ignorant is the one who ignores that he ignores, or rather doesn’t admitt that he ignores " - i think it was that french nuts called…sth like “the card” !

I must have read this one somewhere here on the forum:

“Because I have been wrong once, or oftener, I do not intend, in the name of consistency, to be, always, wrong”.

[quote=Shikamaru]
“Maghreb dial Yes we can. Machi maghreb dial Yes loukan…”
[/quote]
luv luv luv luv luv!

"I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me Superman. " Homer Simpson.

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

“Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.”

“Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”

yeah we had a similar thread, but its always nice to bring up new fresh ones :slight_smile:

I like most of the places I’ve been to, but I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan, simply because I don’t like eating fish, and I know that’s very popular out there in Africa

• Britney Spears.

Miss Teen USA 2007 #2 ???

the one from South Carolina

“Konti 7ajj, wlla m7taj, walaw f rassk taj rak f denya 3ayem w lyam mwaj” - Muslim (rapper)

PB translate plz akhoya… this is what i got from it:

you were a 7ajj (someone who’s been to 7aj), or a poor person (m7taj ya3ni mskin), and if on your head the crown, you’re in the world years and days mwaj… messed up translation yak?

this is my most favourite english quote of all time:

~ We have only one life so let’s live it correctly ~

I find it a bit hilarious how people invent such an inspiring quotes, but don’t practice them !!

Wether you are a 7ajj, or a poor person, or even have the crown on your head (a king), you (in the end/anyway) are just swimming in this life & the days are waves.

It’s the half of a chorus, & here’s the rest of it:
" la ddon rak 3awwam wlla 3ad twelli t3oom 3al dwam, mwaj had l3am mashi b7al ba9i l3wam "
tran: "don’t think that you’re a good swimmer, or that you’ll always be able to swim, the waves (days) of this year are not like the other (previous) years "

I find it a bit hilarious how people invent such an inspiring quotes, but don’t practice them !![/quote]
was that directed to me??? :blink:

Wether you are a 7ajj, or a poor person, or even have the crown on your head (a king), you (in the end/anyway) are just swimming in this life & the days are waves.

It’s the half of a chorus, & here’s the rest of it:
" la ddon rak 3awwam wlla 3ad twelli t3oom 3al dwam, mwaj had l3am mashi b7al ba9i l3wam "
tran: "don’t think that you’re a good swimmer, or that you’ll always be able to swim, the waves (days) of this year are not like the other (previous) years "[/quote]

I find it a bit hilarious how people invent such an inspiring quotes, but don’t practice them !![/quote]
was that directed to me??? :blink:[/quote]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :blink: of course not to u :no:

okay :hap: you’re such a cracker sometimes!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Darija-Lover][quote=Shikamaru]
“Maghreb dial Yes we can. Machi maghreb dial Yes loukan…”
[/quote]
luv luv luv luv luv![/quote]
me 2222 iluvvv it :smiley:

I LOVE Kahlil Gibran quotes he’s just amazing:

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.

If the other person injures you, you may forget the injury; but if you injure him you will always remember

Most people who ask for advice from others have already resolved to act as it pleases them.

Exaggeration is truth that has lost its temper.

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Yesterday is but today’s memory, and tomorrow is today’s dream.

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.

:hap:

“Hamlet” (Act 5, Scene 1):

Let Hercules himself do what he may,
The cat will mew and the dog will have his day."

“American components, Russian components…they’re all made in Taiwan !” - Peter Storemare, Armageddon.