Questions

I am doing very well.

Shokran for the answer,
What does Yallah mean: I am doing
and jit: very well?

Oh my G-D, Yallah Jit is how all the answers come out! Does it have any meaning?

Hello hup, I think that you’re lost here :).
There was no answer to your posts, those were just your own posts. You can see your nickname ‘hup’, and underneath is your title ‘yallah jit’, in Moroccan Arabic, which means: I just arrived. It’s a title that is automatically given to new members.

So what are you looking for?

If some one asks Keef Hallak (how are you) and you want to answer very well, what do you say?

Ah ok, so you thought this was an automatic translator and you expected an answer to come out by a robot :hap:. For your info, this is a human writing back. :hap:

To answer your question, to keef 7aalak you reply: Ana bikhayr, shukran (I am fine, thanks). That’s the Modern Standard Arabic version.
If you want any dialectal form, just specify of which country. My guess is that your keef 7aalak is from some country in the Arab peninsula.

If Keef 7aalak is from the Arabian peninsula, is KDar Bikhayr?, the Darija form? What would be the translation answer for the English:
Very well, shukran, not just well, but “very” well?

Kiy-Daiyra is how I would transcribe the greeting. It does mean, “How are you.” If you wish to say, “very well” you would do well to say, “Bekhair, wl hmdu lillah”. That ‘bekhair’ part is the preposition ‘b’ added to the word ‘khair’, which means ‘good; well’. Sometimes people add, “wash 3ala Khair?” Some of my Algerian friends would say, “Bushrak, UmmMaryam” ,literally, ‘your good news, UmmMaryam?’ for “How are you?” …then, there’s always the typically Moroccan, “ash khbarik”, which means, “what (is) your news”, ie, what’s new with you. That’s another way of thinking about what ‘Bushrak’ means, incidentally.

wa Allahu alam

hup , some words of the moroccan dialect wont be understandable in some arab countries it’s nearly 2 different language
moroccan dialect is more understandable in algeria , in tunisia, mauritania …

Kif hallek in morocco and west algeria we says

“Ki dayer?? or Ki rak bkher?” (how are you)

and the answer "labes " or “rani bkher” (i’m fine)