question :)

machakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill m3akom ntouma wellah hhhh

awlan ana ma3ndi ta 7aja ded dukkaliyat loolll and i didnt know ur dukkali … u never told me that :S

heheheheheh mounia i think u know her :stuck_out_tongue: i’ll tell u but in private hhhhh

za3ma : now ur talkin about science hhhhhhhhhh i thought katjm3i zbel f mazagan :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Madridista]machakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill m3akom ntouma wellah hhhh

awlan ana ma3ndi ta 7aja ded dukkaliyat loolll and i didnt know ur dukkali … u never told me that :S

heheheheheh mounia i think u know her :stuck_out_tongue: i’ll tell u but in private hhhhh

za3ma : now ur talkin about science hhhhhhhhhh i thought katjm3i zbel f mazagan :P[/quote]
i’m dukkalia, last time i’ve been to dekkala its when i was 8 years old:oops:
my mother is meknassi but my father is from dukkala even he was born and grew up in casablanca, so i’m from meknes and dukkala both:D
for the answer, i’ll check my PM:^^:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh ok ok that explains many things hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sometimes i c in u the half of dukkala and i say tfou i hate this girl hhhhhhhhh
sub7anllah i liked ur mom from the first time i saw her … i knew she would be meknassia :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Madridista]aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh ok ok that explains many things hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sometimes i c in u the half of dukkala and i say tfou i hate this girl hhhhhhhhh
sub7anllah i liked ur mom from the first time i saw her … i knew she would be meknassia :P[/quote]
mdr, i was born n grew up in Meknes so i’m also meknassi^^, i think you like me too, hamdullah :smiley:

hahahahahhahahha duuuude ofcourse i like u :smiley: i like all hot girls :stuck_out_tongue:

Crazyridista, no comment^^

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u remind me of shadia :stuck_out_tongue: she is the first one to call me Crazyridista

[quote=Za3ma]jjjjjjjjjjjj mounia
mad ingored my Q abt the gf
zappani
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

aicha and mad
sorry to tell u
scientific experiences prove that when a woman is a aggressive with a man she loves him
when a man is soft with a woman she loves her
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
trouble[/quote]
ya salaaaaam, science also says that your great grandfather was an ape who ate his own fleas…