question again :)

hahahhhaha 3arfa rask ach dayra :stuck_out_tongue:

i think touta is in a coma after what she read about gog and magog

hhhhhhhhhhh poor touta

loool

almost :stuck_out_tongue:

I even found out their names in turkish, Yecuc and Mecuc :smiley: (just letter U should be with two dots above :p)

Yecuc & Mecuc ! u must be readin from Wikipedia, that’s where i found out about the Turkish names too :slight_smile:

lol yeah yecuc and mecuc, mamma would explain the story to me in turkish so i remember the turkish version… apparently they are noted down as being from “turkic” tribes… this is what the hadiths say… got no sources on me now but check it y’all

just a note: turkic # turkish people in general… turkic are the one’s who have asian features, the “REAL” turks ie. Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, even some mongols etc

I love that too.

maybe you’re right, we shouldn’t be interested, but we should be aware, right ?
btw, if there’s a sign i’m most interested about its gotta be Jesus’ 2nd coming.
Think of it, out of all those scary signs, i believe he’s the only good one :hah:
besides the chance of living by a prophet (& what a prophet :hat: ) when we’re living in over 1400 after the seal of prophethood.

lolll PB, i’m not too sure which one i like the most, of course the 2nd coming of 'Isa a.s is probably the bestttt, but i also like how Imam Mahdi will come and defeat yajuj and majuj (was he gonna defeat them or was 'Isa a.s?) anyway, i need to go back and revise my notes on this stuff :stuck_out_tongue: obviously i’ve forgotten some… and what i’m freaked out by the most is the coming of Dajjal :S