plural of jenniya

Those who see Jinn actually have psychological problems, and imagine stuff.
It’s not said anywhere in Quran or Hadith that we can see Jinn. We are not supposed to interact in such a direct way.
I think that they can see us though.

are you suuuuuuure DL??? didn’t prophet sulaiman a.s interact with them? :huh:

:blink: :blink: you sound like a selfconfident athiest. nope ! they’re not Moroccan.
Of course Jinns live in dirty places such as bathrooms, & of course they come out for you if u pour hot water. who said religion doesn’t acknowledge that !!!

[quote=Darija-Lover]Those who see Jinn actually have psychological problems, and imagine stuff.
It’s not said anywhere in Quran or Hadith that we can see Jinn. We are not supposed to interact in such a direct way.[/quote]
:no:
Psychological gaaaa3 :huh:

I agree with Ayse,

& btw some Sa7abi saw Jinn too.

i cant c them but they want me to c them :no: i will c them …

yeah i always knew them to be visible to some people… psychologically disturbed or not. it’s all about the curtain from the eye being lifted

That was one of his miracles.

Athiest ga3? Why?

I admit my ignorance. Can you please show us religious proof of that? I can’t think of any now.
I meant to say “not all of the above”, not “all of the above”. Confused? (should have omitted punctuation here for more suspense)

Yes, I still believe normal people are not supposed to see Jinn and interact them, otherwise why didn’t we all experience that already…

The only thing i don’t get is where you got the idea of “People who see jinns have issues”

and i’d like if PB dropped us some sources too, that would be enlightening

This is what i generally know about seeing Jinn (without psychological problems)

• Ibn Taymiya : the Jinn (often) takes the form of a camel, cow, sheep, horse,
    mule, donkey or a human.

• In the conquer of “Badr”, a Shaytan came to the Qurayshis in the form of one of Bani Kinana’s heads “Sura9a bnu Malik” to support them against the prophet S.L.3.S.
    *Evidence that Sora9a wasn’t a human: he ran away during the battle saying:
    I see what u don’t see & i’m afraid of Allah’s punishement" i.e he saw the angels that helped in Badr battle
    ( the companions confirmed seeing Qurayshis being “slaughtered by their own” )

• the prophet confirmed that the one who came to Abu Hurayra & took from his food 3 nights using the same lie, was a shaytan.

• Abu Tharr, the Prophet PBUH said: the black dog is a shaytan.

About hot water & other stuff, can’t remember now, i’ll look it up…
(u can’t have psychological problems by pooring hot water in bathroom ! can u ?)

I think we can’t see them in their actually form but we can see them when they take other forms such as that of a dog, human etc and we usually have some interaction between them through something else and not directly i.e when they posess a human then u can speak to them. But there are discriptions of them, such as that they have one leg and theyre made out of smokless fire etc.

yeah i guess mini is right… i know people who say that they’ve seen smoke like beings around them… either they’re schizos or they see jinns :huh: i personally don’t deny that it’s possible for people to see them… and i wanna look for evidence

btw thanks PB for those above stuff you posted… i wanna also find some

i read once that was ra7ma to us from God that the jinns are invisible … coz if we c them in their original shapes we’ll be so scared … this is why when some of them appear to human beings they use animals bodies or even humans as PB said .

Abu Tha’labah al-Khushani said: “The Messenger of Allaah May Allah’s peace and blessings be on him said: ‘The jinn are of three types: a types that has wings, and they fly through the air; a type that looks like snakes and dogs; and a type that stops for a rest then resumes its journey.” [Shaykh al-Albaani said in al-Mishkaat (2/1206, no. 4148): al-Tahhaawi and Abu’l-Shaykh reported it with a saheeh isnaad]

maybe talking about them may scares us knowing all the powers they have … but actually God made us more powerful than them and with some good habits u can keep them always away from u :

Anas reported that the Prophet May Allah’s peace and blessings be on him said, “The barrier between the eyes of the Jinn and the nakedness of the Children of Adam is [created] when a Muslim discards a garment and says, ‘In the name of Allah besides Whom there is no other god’.” (Ibn As-Sinni)

Hadith - Ahmad, an-Nasa’i, Dawud, al-Hakim and al-Baihaqi
Qatadah related from 'Abdullah ibn Sarjas who said, “The Messenger of Allah forbade urination into a hole.” Said Qatadah, “What is disliked about urinating into a hole?” Said he, “It is the residence of the jinn.” [Ibn Khuzaimah and Ibn as-Sakin classified it as sahih]

before entering the toilet u must say :
[Bismillahi] Allahumma inna 'audhu bika minal khubthi wal khabaa’ith.

[By the Name of Allah]. Oh Allah, I seek protection in You from unclean spirits, male and female. [Abu Dawud 4/264, Ahmad 2/389]

and finally ayat lkorsi is well-known as a means for repelling mischievious jinn

good boy

thnx mama

and don’t forget to finish everything that’s in your lunch box…

:cry: i dont like vegetables

what vegetables? that was only rotten eggs and expired salami… no vegetables a weldi, no excuses either

hahahhahaa ok mOm

mum mum mum mum mum mum
mummy mummy mummy mummy mummy
louis louis louis louis louis louis
mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma

WHATTTTTT?

hi.
hihihihi

hahahahahhahahah i heart stewie :smiley:

:roll: bad sign, verrrrry bad sign