plese help traslating thank you

iwa rabbi ilama golia 3lach 3ajbek rassek?ana wallah ila 7chemt blastek.
wa9tama 7awelt neb9a m3ak fi relation meziana kadir b7al hakda.1mohim,
dik sa3a meli mabghitich 1madam tsi9 lakhbar dik sa3a kan 3lik tem7i email
diali men msn dialek,bach 3reft ana madam kate9ra email dialek,o zaydoun
sorry ana maranch 3asdi ndir lik mouchkil.o had email bla matjawbni 3lih.

thank you

…why do you like yourself? …
when I tried to stay with you in our good relation
when i didn’t want the woman …the news you should have deleted my email from your msn
because I knew that the woman reads your email…
sorry i didn’t mean to cause a problem for you. and don’t answer this email.

i’m not sure about everything …

[quote=maria]iwa rabbi ilama golia 3lach 3ajbek rassek?ana wallah ila 7chemt blastek.
wa9tama 7awelt neb9a m3ak fi relation meziana kadir b7al hakda.1mohim,
dik sa3a meli mabghitich 1madam tsi9 lakhbar dik sa3a kan 3lik tem7i email
diali men msn dialek,bach 3reft ana madam kate9ra email dialek,o zaydoun
sorry ana maranch 3asdi ndir lik mouchkil.o had email bla matjawbni 3lih.

thank you[/quote]
Actually I think this translation is more accurate:

Oh God, tell me why you have such high views about yourself? I swear that I’m feeling ashamed for you.
Whenever I try to maintain a good relationship you do this, whatever.
Well if you didn’t want your woman to know the news you had to erase my email address from your msn.
How could I know that your woman reads your email and furthermore I’m sorry my intentions weren’t to cause you any problems.
There’s no need to reply to this e-mail.
End of Translation.

From what I’m reading here your husband/boyfriend is Moroccan and is exchanging e-mails with a Moroccan woman.
I don’t think from the way the e-mail was written that there is or was anything going on between them.

Hope I helped

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
3alaaaaaaam nta a 3robi :smiley: … antfahem ana wyak banlia hhhhhhhhh

La3robi, this message was from December 2008, I don’t think that maria is still around, but your efforts are much appreciated. Your translation will definitely help others.

hell yea

[quote=Madridista]hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
3alaaaaaaam nta a 3robi :smiley: … antfahem ana wyak banlia hhhhhhhhh[/quote]
hhhhhhhhhhhh da7ektini lol masheftsh nhar fash ketbat lmessage khok ra koun masharebsh stal dyal l9ahwa kon rah dah n3as! :smiley:
I’m in the office man :smiley: man3est ta9riban walo had semana ghir kan 9ra sou’al okan jaweb bla man shof la nhar fash tketbat lawalo :stuck_out_tongue:

hania a sat :smiley: … katfekerni fl bidayat diali f had forum :stuck_out_tongue:

l3ezz man its good someone other than mad all the time…you can leave now mad :stuck_out_tongue:

Allahi7afdek a drafat :slight_smile: