Please translate this for me .......

#1:
baraka fi rasak sanaa bazafff ina ilah waina ilahi raji3on ,baraka fi rasak sanaa lah yrhmo orham jami3 moslimin achngolik sanaa sbar osafi kolna liha mali chaft message walh sanaa jatni bakya sorry sanaaaaa raki 3arfa kolchi sanaa walh bkit sanaa lahyrhmo oyrham jami3 moslimin sanaa oma3lik bi sbar lmohim radi n3ayt lik onhdar m3ak ba9a andak nemero howa hadak bachge ila badltih 3tini ra9am nhdar m3ak yalh bslama 3lik othali fi rasak oma3likom ghir sabar akouti byeeeeee sanaa

#2:
salam sanaa ca va 3lik kidira m3a saha kib9ito ba3da ca va yalh tahli fi rasak ila sam3ti message jawbini okbyeeeeeeeeeee

I think my bf is cheating on me so I need this translated… thanks

1- well in this message, your BF is sending his condolences to Sanae, he said he almost cried when he read the message and he is so sorry for her loss, he said to Sanae to be strong, death is the destiny for everyone of us and he will call her. He asked her if she still has the same phone number and if not, to send him the new number.

2- “Hello Sanae, how are you ? are you feeling better ? take care and answer me if you receive this message”