Please translate the following conversation into English . Thanks

TEXT NO.1 ®
salut N ,fine had lgbour oufine chaddaha

TEXT NO.2 (N)
1ri f danya et toi nhar li dafnoh mazaroh iwa ri khalina nchofok ya sidi wala khafti n9olik majabti li walo m3ak man lmaghrib lol

TEXT NO.3 ®
walou gir f dnya ouraki 3arfa lkhdma as well,mais kaykoune 3ndi l week end off.what about u .ach kaddiri fl week end dyalk
iwa ila bgiti ntchawfou khlli liya number dyalk,come ca i will call when u get spare time ok
thllay liya frassek

TEXT NO.4 (N)
oui rani 3arfa ri kont kandhak m3ak hata ana kankon galssa f l weekend voila mon nemero 1234567 iwa lah y3awnak 3la lkhadma hata nta thala f rasak bazaf a zine a+

khalina nchofok ya sidi wala khafti n9olik majabti li walo m3ak man lmaghrib lol

let us see you, I was afraid to tell you that you didn’t bring me anything from morocco lol

walou gir f dnya ouraki 3arfa lkhdma as well,mais kaykoune 3ndi l week end off.what about u .ach kaddiri fl week end dyalk
iwa ila bgiti ntchawfou khlli liya number dyalk,come ca i will call when u get spare time ok
thllay liya frassek

nothing, just life… you know work as well, but I have the weekend off, what about you. what are you doing this weekend, If you want to see me give me your number , I will call when you get spare time. take care

oui rani 3arfa ri kont kandhak m3ak hata ana kankon galssa f l weekend voila mon nemero 1234567 iwa lah y3awnak 3la lkhadma hata nta thala f rasak bazaf a zine

yes I know, I was joking with you even I am free this weekend heres my number… yes may God help you on the work take care zine

hope I helped :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot, Hiba. I’ll correct a few things you didn’t get right. Overall, it was good.

Hello N. Where have you been? What’s this absence?

Just busy with life, and you? Or is it as the proverb goes “the day they burried him, they never went back to visit him”? Just let us see you, or were you afraid that I’d blame you for not bringing me anything from Morocco? lol
–> That was a very verbatim translation for the proverb, I hope that you get the meeting though, it’s kind of obvious. Or else, just ask away.

[quote]walou gir f dnya ouraki 3arfa lkhdma as well,mais kaykoune 3ndi l week end off.what about u .ach kaddiri fl week end dyalk
thllay liya frassek[/quote]
Nothing, just life. And you know, work keeps me busy as well, but I have the weekends off. What about you? What do you do during your weekends? If you want us to meet up, give me your phone number, this way I’ll call you when you get spare time, okay? Take care.

Yes, I know, I was just teasing you. I too have the weekends off. Here is my phone number (1234567). May God help you with work, and you too take care “handsome”.
--> I don’t find “zine” to be a very affectionate expression. Friends may use it with each other in a normal way, although I find it a bit odd.

I hope this still helps you.

you’re welcome SM :smiley:

That’s really helpful.
Thank you so much.
Cleopatra

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what ngolik/ngoolik/ngoulik/ngulik means?

Thanks (in advance).

[quote=star-fish]Hello,

Can anyone tell me what ngolik/ngoolik/ngoulik/ngulik means?

Thanks (in advance).[/quote]
It means: I tell you.

To tell = Gâl/gal
I tell = Ngoul/ngôl/ngul/ngool (Different transcriptions that might make you dizzy)
Li = To.
Lik = To you. (Liyya = to me, lihom = to them, likom = to you plural).

So: Ngôl lîk = I tell you.
Ngôl lîkom = I tell you (plural).