Please translate messages from Darija to English

Hi I’m Omik Need 3 Short letter messages from my friend in Darija Please Thank you for your help

Hbiba diali sorry internet makhdmch almomhim ran kanchouf les chemis libriti mais tlaft kaynin bzaf barik rada nchofak ogoli bdabt kidayrin okolhoum 3ryanin 9adam khotak mohal tlabsihom mais 3ajboni yjiw m3ak fena rada

Hbiba diali ma3raftch mal coniction mchat almouhim radi ntwahchak azin diali hata irada ok habiba otasbhi 3la khir

Sbah alkhir zyonat kayn rda kif wsalto bikhir yalah thalay fi rasek omataklich bzaf ok omri osalmi ala famille

Hello Omik.

Honey, I am sorry, my internet network didn’t work. Anyway, I am checking on the shirts that you wanted, but I got confused. There are so many. I want to see you tomorrow, and you tell me how the shirts are exactly. Besides, all of them are too much revealing to be worn in front of your brothers, I doubt that you’ll wear them, but I liked them, and they will suit you very well, you will…
The message is probably incomplete.

Sweetheart, I don’t know what went wrong with my internet network that went off. Anyways, I will miss you, my beauty. See you tomorrow, okay honey? Good night.

Good morning, beautiful. Anything for lunch?(1) Did you arrive safely? Take care, and do not eat too much, okay my love? Please send my greetings to the family.

(1) it’s just a way of talking. The person must have sent this message around lunch time, so the habit goes by asking about lunch.

Sorry, could you please clarify with masculine and feminine:
Hbiba diali (f);
Hbibi diali (m), or somehow else
and omri is (f) and (m) the same ???

THankn you.

Kattee, you’re right about all of them, except you’d just say Habib dialy for a dude, or simply habibi.

Shokran LallaAïcha.

Habib dialy (m);
But omri (m), not omry
Sorry to be so precise, it has been long time I try to find a difference.
Thank you once again

Kattee dialy is the same as diali :slight_smile:

omry is also the same as omri, but the vowel at the start of omri is a gutteral throat sound which is called 3ayn, and is represented by the letter 3 in latin alphabet, hence omry is written as 3omri most of the time.

Shokran, now it’s clear

[quote=Kattee]Sorry, could you please clarify with masculine and feminine:
Hbiba diali (f);
Hbibi diali (m), or somehow else
and omri is (f) and (m) the same ???

THankn you.[/quote]
so here we are :smiley: good work LA but i have sth to add

we say 7biba diali to a girl buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut we can say it to a boy too
so my ex GF used to tell me ( which i never liked ) : kbida , 7biba , 3omri , zine diali …
all those u can use them with boys and girls

but if u wanna clarify things , as LA said , omri r for both
7biba diali for a girl
7bib diali for a boy ( and not 7bibi as LA said , we use 7bibi to call our maternal uncle )

i hope i was clear , dont hesitate to ask again :wink:

PS : i dont think that the shirts are revealing that much :stuck_out_tongue:
girls live ur life and let me leave with u :smiley:

hhhhhhhh mskeen is this why u dumped her? xD

[quote=Madridista]PS : i dont think that the shirts are revealing that much :stuck_out_tongue:
girls live ur life and let me leave with u :D[/quote]
HUH?

looooollll no no no , she dumped me and aint tellin u d story :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL God knows what you did… and I don’t wanna know… :no:

llllooolllll better for ur ears

what happened to the deal assi???

which deal :open_mouth:

ma3lich :hm:

alla 3liiiiih … gouli in deal :s

I forgotted it :smiley:

Don’t bother correcting it… coz me fail english is unpossible :smiley:

i understood it but in which language allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaho a3lam :s

It’s in AICHESE… this is how i will teach my students… “youz gots to learning english very goodly”

hahhahahah thank God i wont be one of ur students