Please Help

I would like to be able to say to a man in Moroccan

Good Morning How are you? I am sorry if i have made you mad, i just wanted someone to talk to who understood the pain i am going through. You are truly amazing, and i love you with all my heart! I will undertsand if you dont want to speak to me anymore. You made me un-believably happy, and you will be forever in my heart! Thank you for making me a better person and giving me strength to fast! I will not fail you or Allah. I am sorry i am going to leave, but my pain is too much! People are so cruel! I hope maybe you will speak to me so we can say a proper goobye! You will always be the love of my life. You was everything to me, i just wanted to make you happy! Hope maybe we can speak either by text or call. I will always love you!

In Latin letters?

Yes please, i want to be able to send a text message basically
I really appreciate all your help

No problem.

Cough

Here it is:

Sba7 lkhir. Ki dyar? Sm7 liyya ila 3ssbtk, ana knt ghir baghya nhdr m3a shi wa7d lli fahm l2alam lli ana 3ayshah. Nta wa3r, w ana kanbghik mn koll qlbi. Ghadi nkoun mtfhhma ila ma bghitish tehdr m3aya mazal. Ghadi tbqa dima f qlbi, 7it frr7tini btariqa la totasawwar. Shukran 7it j3ltini nkoun 7sn, w 7it 3titini lqowwa. Ma ghadish nkhdlk, w ma ghadish nkhdl Allah. Sm7 liyya 7it ghadi nmshi, walakin l2alam dyali kbir bzzaf. Nnas ma kayr7moush. Kantmnna tbghi tehder m3aya, bash 3l aqall ngoul lik bslama mqadda. Ghadi tbqa dima l7obb dyal 7yati. Knti kollshi bnnsba liyya, w ana knt ghir bghitk tkoun fr7an. Kantmnna nqdro nhdro ya imma f tchat ya imma f téléphone. Ghadi dima nbghik.

Let me give you the exact translation as well. I changed some parts. For example where you wrote “you made me happy” just after “I will understand if you don’t want to talk to me”, I had to change the order. Otherwise, after translation it will sound like you’re telling the person that he is making you happy for not wanting to talk to you :no:.

So here it is;
Good morning. How are you? Forgive me* if have made you mad, I just wanted to talk to someone who understood the pain I am experiencing. You are amazing (cool), and I love you with all my heart! I will be understanding if you don’t want to speak to me anymore. You will always be in my heart, because you made me unbelievably happy. And thank you for making me a better person and for giving me strength! I will not fail you nor fail Allah. I am sorry I am going to leave, but my pain is too much! People are so cruel (/ have no mercy)! I hope that you will want to speak to me so I can say a proper goodbye to you! You will always be the love of my life. You were everything to me, and I just wanted to make you happy! Hope that we can speak either by chat or phone. I will always love you!

• There is no equivalent for “I am sorry” in Darija, there is only “forgive me”.

Thank you sooooo much!

Hi

could you help me change the bit where its says i hope we talk today by chat or phone… and add on today
So it would read hope that we can talk by chat or phone today.

sorry to be a pain, i appreciate your help so much!

Add lyouma after téléphone, and that’s it.