Past tense.

OMG honey, I gave you an easy verb, so easy (& kids like it too so much ;))
I think “ana l3bt” is right too
LOL really @ howa l3ba cause it gives the meaning: he’s a play, he’s a game
howa l3b/ le3b
hiya l3bet
7na l3bna
ntoma l3btou
homa l3bu

ur present is more fus7a…(now u put me in a problem but thanks too cause I’ve never dont such attempt ;)) here’s my attempt after reading some explaination from the site:
ana kanel3b
nta katel3b
nti katel3bi
howa keyl3b
hiya katel3b
7na kanl3bu
ntoma katl3bu
homa kayl3bu

that’s enough :smiley:

[quote=Madridista]yeah we forgot “nti” im so sorry mini

lalla :open_mouth: wtf ; most moroccans are barsawiyin , hahahahah in the next clasico i’ll invite u to watch it with us in a coffee shop and u’ll c :smiley:

mini looooolll yeah im sure u listen to rai music ; right ?[/quote]
LOL yeah but not all the time, I generally hear it in Arab music as a whole whether it be Egyptian or Lebanese, they seem to say “inta” for both girls and boys :unsure:

[quote=mini91]
um why is there a “Ka” in front of the words? Is that what occurs when you speak in present tense and does that hold true for all verbs or specific ones only?[/quote]
Can someone please explain my question to me?? Shukran, merci, Gracias and thanks lol

for this uncertain emoicon just want to make it clear for you, yes they do.
We say “inta” only in songs for both girls & boys for rhythmical reasons. Like they say also “7abibi” for both in their songs :slight_smile:

for this uncertain emoicon just want to make it clear for you, yes they do.
We say “inta” only in songs for both girls & boys for rhythmical reasons. Like they say also “7abibi” for both in their songs :)[/quote]
yeah I forgot about the “7abibi” part too but thanks anyways :smiley:

U’r welcome sis :slight_smile:
Alright, pumping up your question so it would be seen and answered :slight_smile:

[quote=mini91][quote=mini91]
um why is there a “Ka” in front of the words? Is that what occurs when you speak in present tense and does that hold true for all verbs or specific ones only?[/quote]
Can someone please explain my question to me?? Shukran, merci, Gracias and thanks lol[/quote]

easy for you, but not always the case for me :no:

:smiley:

Keep PUMPIN’ :smiley:

[quote=mini91][quote=mini91]um why is there a “Ka” in front of the words? Is that what occurs when you speak in present tense and does that hold true for all verbs or specific ones only?
Can someone please explain my question to me?? Shukran, merci, Gracias and thanks lol[/quote]
[/quote]