OUM - Lik (lyrics translation)

Good afternoon all:lol: Labass??

Yesterday a friend of mine surprised me with giving me the CD with Moroccan songs as a present:okay: As I was listening to the songs, I came across one of them that I absolutely loved:) It’s the song of OUM named LIK… I would really appreciate if someone could translate the lyrics of this marvelous song to me… :flag:

For those of you who didn’t hear this song yet, I leave the link on Youtube… :cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYiyBSgiBhs
You’ll love it for suree:okay:

So, the lyrics in darija is the following:

bghit ngoul lik ch7al man kalma;
bghit nghani lik ch7al man naghma;
bghitak tchouf datak f’9albi wtarta7;
bghit nachhad lik wangoul ch7al tanbghik;
m3ak 3acht o7lamt otmanit o7a9a9t omazal;
bghit ntof onchof m3ak boldan wa b7or a rassi wa jbal;

REFRAIN
a lyoum hani wa9fa fat7a ro7i lik;
a lyoum hani w’kol ma fia hdito lik.

d3it l’rabbi kamal lik kol matatmanah;
tmanit koun yamkan n9arab lik manastanak;
m3ak ghanit wa chta7t wa d7akt wabkit wa l3abt omazal;
bghit n7ass wa ndo9 o na7yi rou7 nraya7 l’bal

REFRAIN

7abit nor li sakna fi 3inik;
7alit ktab maktabi wa ktabt 7rouf smitak nta fih

Bsslama w choukran bzzaf in advance,
Sincerely yours,
Amira…

bghit ngoul lik ch7al man kalma;…I wanna tell you so many words
bghit nghani lik ch7al man naghma;…I wanna sing to you so many melodies
bghitak tchouf datak f’9albi wtarta7;…I want you to se yourself in my heart & be satisfied
bghit nachhad lik wangoul ch7al tanbghik;…I wanna confess to you & say how much i love you
m3ak 3acht o7lamt otmanit o7a9a9t omazal;…With you i’ve lived, dreamed, wished & achieved & still…
bghit ntof onchof m3ak boldan wa b7or a rassi wa jbal;…I wanna travel & see the countries & the seas & mountains

REFRAIN…Chourus
a lyoum hani wa9fa fat7a ro7i lik;…Today i’m standing, opening my soul to you
a lyoum hani w’kol ma fia hdito lik…Today me & all that’s in me, gifting it to you

d3it l’rabbi kamal lik kol matatmanah;…Asking my Lord to give you whatever you wish
tmanit koun yamkan n9arab lik manastanak;…I wish i can get closer to you instead of waiting for you
m3ak ghanit wa chta7t wa d7akt wabkit wa l3abt omazal;…With you i’ve sung, danced laughed, cried & played, & still…
bghit n7ass wa ndo9 o na7yi rou7 nraya7 l’bal…I wannna feel & taste & revive my soul & rest my mood

REFRAIN…Chorus

7abit nor li sakna fi 3inik;…I loved the light that’s living in your eyes
7alit ktab maktabi wa ktabt 7rouf smitak nta fih…I opened the book of my fate & wrote the letters of your name in it.

PS: i didn’t listen to the song, i followed the lyrics you provided.

PS-2: i’m posting from schoooooooooooooooooooooool :smiley: , sorryyyyy , had to say it :mdr:
EDIT: did i say school :huh: cough i mean the institut :^^:

OMG… Paperbird,

Thank you so much…:mdr: You just literally saved my day!!! Really!!! :yuck: The words are beautiful… macha’allah!!!
Thanks so much again… You did just a great job… MUCH OBLIGED!!! :ok: :lol: :lol:
Bsslama and have a nice day…
P.S. And if by any chance, one day you’ll like some Russian song, feel free to ask me for its translation :okay::mdr: